Audi parts suppliers.

G

Goner

I used to buy my parts from a member on here called Paul, but for the life in me i can't remember his username to PM him to get some prices, does anyone know his username or whether he's still a user on here.

Thanks

What parts are you looking for mate?

I used to buy my parts from a member on here called Paul, but for the life in me i can't remember his username to PM him to get some prices, does anyone know his username or whether he's still a user on here.

Thanks
NHN is the man to contact. I have heard nothing but good comeback from many sources. Truly genuine guy.

Don’t risk the health of your Audi to parts or accessories from questionable suppliers. Often repair and body parts from aftermarket suppliers are produced from sub-standard materials and production practices. Many are sold as Genuine Audi Parts or Audi Accessories, but come from a black market surplus rejected by Audi’s strict quality controls. You’ve got too much invested to take that chance.

:laugh:

What parts are you looking for mate?

Front passenger side window switch
Rear drivers side window switch
Fuel filter
Rear drivers side bulb housing (the part that clips into the loom and sits in the tail light, mines all corroded due to the previous owner changing the bulb and not refitting the seal properly, I'm getting false bulb errors all the time!