Sportback interior lights upgrade

S3 Dave

Now running on Heavy Oil
Reaction score
Has any one changed the standard interior lights to the ones with reading lights??
I guess it's easy to do do the older lights fit??...........

its a easy as hell mod to do have you done a search on here i cant remeber the part number for the unit its around £80 ish , its plug and play fit too

Yep loads of people done this, including me. Posted these before but here you go, asuming the light grey/silver one is what you want then the part number is on the photo.

f0fe0ca4.jpg

9c004011.jpg

I also want to do this mod but want the version with the two ambient LED's (as pictured above).

Has anyone got any part numbers to hand or know where to find them? I have an A3 Sportback S-Line with the darker trim (There are a few on eBay but without the LED's, I don't particularly want to buy the official kit and have to drill holes...)

I'll need the dark grey for mine Anyone know if the 8l cluster fits??

I fancy getting this as well can the red LEDs be changed to White without fault messages???

they are not monitored not that im aware anyway so yeah should be ok to change them , i added my leds to my existing unit ( the red ones) they go off the feed for the lights very little current draw

Decent will have to be sourcing a dark covered one then. Just had a ganders on the bay as well and nothing so may have to pay the stupid price Audi charge

yea the s-line one is the same part number i think just with a number or letter at the end of the part no , i think they are around £80 from audi but dont quote me on that

Stoke Audi - Online Shop £77 plus postage Ouch but we will buy 4 rings lol