EM TuningChris Nott
    Now running on Heavy Oil

Status

ETKA/Parts where from...

As i Have now moved forward to a 2007 car could anyone tell me what parts CD includes the sportback and where i can get one that will run on windows 7.

Cheers.
    "Never in the field of human conflict was so much owed by so many to so few"

Churchill August 20th 1940

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    I got my copy from ebay, works a treat.

Got mine with a copy of ELSA which covers 2011 MY cars.

I obtained a copy from a fileshare site called Filesonic of the latest version 7.3 and this is the version you will need if you want to keep it up to date as the latest updates will not work on version 7.2.

I regularly download updates from a US website called myTouareg.info which is now including a Prices file as well. If you need more details in connection with the upgrades let me know.
    Last edited by h5djr; 26th May 2011 at 15:19.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

Audi Retrofitter

Status
    North, East, South, West London & Dartford in Kent

My Social Networking

Visit Ash187's Instagram Channel
    I am currently downloading the 7.3 installation and update files from myTouareg.info
    Should work fine but will let you know once i am installed and done.
    Quick note... will i need to uninstall 7.2?
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI
    Dark Headlining, Bose, Alcantara Leather, Lights Pack

MODS:
    S3 facelift, 19" RS6, RS3 Grill, TTRS FBMFSW, A5 S-Line Heated Seats, Bi-Xenons, Auto Lights & Wipers, Eibach Sportlines, S3 brakes, Cruise, Pioneer HU, Reverse Camera, OEM Parking Sensors, Auto Folding & Dimming Dumbo Mirrors, LED Tail Lights, S3 Pedals, Tints, Carbon Trims.

Items for Sale
    Read My Blog & Build Thread

Quote Originally Posted by itwasntme187 View Post
    I am currently downloading the 7.3 installation and update files from myTouareg.info
    Should work fine but will let you know once i am installed and done.
    Quick note... will i need to uninstall 7.2?
    I'm not sure. I already had 7.2 on my pc and I think it overwrote all the files so I would think not. Does MyTouareg.info installation instructions say anything about it.
    Dave R (h5djr)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A3 8V 2.0 TDI-184 Sportback Sport s-tronic quattro - Silver + lots of options - my 9th A3

Audi Retrofitter

Status
    North, East, South, West London & Dartford in Kent

My Social Networking

Visit Ash187's Instagram Channel
    I haven't browsed the forum properly but the installation file instructions pretty much just says how to install the files. Nothing about previous versions. Il try to install it over 7.2 and see what happens
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI
    Dark Headlining, Bose, Alcantara Leather, Lights Pack

MODS:
    S3 facelift, 19" RS6, RS3 Grill, TTRS FBMFSW, A5 S-Line Heated Seats, Bi-Xenons, Auto Lights & Wipers, Eibach Sportlines, S3 brakes, Cruise, Pioneer HU, Reverse Camera, OEM Parking Sensors, Auto Folding & Dimming Dumbo Mirrors, LED Tail Lights, S3 Pedals, Tints, Carbon Trims.

Items for Sale
    Read My Blog & Build Thread

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Always remove old.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

I have just checked on the MyTouareg site (where I get all my updates) and it specifically says DO NOT uninstall version 7.2 but install 7.3 over the top.
    Dave R (h5djr)

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Very strange as its based on a different setup, it uses different updates aswell, I'll test it on my clean install in xp mode later again.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    Very strange as its based on a different setup, it uses different updates aswell, I'll test it on my clean install in xp mode later again.
    Perhaps they mean that you don't need to un-install 7.2 first. I installed mine in Windows XP into a different directory which I called ETKA73 and it created a directory ETKA under that. When mine was complete and working OK I deleted the 7.2 version. I also got the Prices file that is available on My Touareg to install OK as well. I did this by just copying it into the Upload directory and running Maintenance - Update Prices. I when in to the INI-EDITOR and changed the location for the Prices file to match and also the VAT rate to 20%. Works fine.
    Dave R (h5djr)