Sky InsuranceEM Tuning

Thread: Broken Seat :(

2nd Gear

Status

Broken Seat :(

Hi Guys,

I have a 3 door Audi A3 56 Plate Spec Eds.

Now my problem is that my drivers seat when I pull the lever on the top to let someone in or out of the back, is not working properly. I can move the upper part of the seat to lean forward however I cannot move the whole seat.

The thing is im sure I could do this before...now im baffled as to why it wont move fully.

It will move if i pull the lever under the seat at the front but thats a pain.

Anyone else experianced this? or know a fix?

Thanks in advance!

Andyam

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    I have exactly the same on my passenger seat. Im pretty sure its just a cable poped out but not sure how to gain access to it
    Brilliant Black A3 2.0T S-line Quattro Special Edition. S3 front brakes, Turbo back Milltek including race cat, APR Intercooler, Evoms air intake, AMD Stage 2 map, Upgraded OEM DV, Sachs Race Clutch, SMF conversion, Forge short shifters, S3 wing mirrors, S3 Rear end, Interior LED conversion, Bi-Xenon's, LED DRL's, BBS CH's, MY 09 Rear lights, Full leather, Tinted rear windows, Custom black front grills.

she's no d-turbo

Status
    It'll be a loose cable. I had this in my previous car and had to remove the seat cover to gain access to the cable, I'm not sure how easy it is to fix on an a3 though

6th Gear

Status
    i noticed on mine you have to pull lever,push the back of seat all the way forward(and i mean all the way forward lol) and now the seat will slide easily forward and backwards.
    Ron
    Audi A3 8P2 2.0Tfsi S-Line Special Edition Bluefin

3dr Mauritius Blue || Full Leather|| BOSE || MFSW || Auto Lights/Wipers || Auto Dim Rearview Mirror || Heated Mirrors
    Mods: S3 Aluminium Pedals || S3 Vents || 2010 RNSE || OEM Bluetooth || Dension Gateway 100 || MY09 Rear Lights || Single Xenon Headlights

Audi Retrofitter

Status
    North, East, South, West London & Dartford in Kent

My Social Networking

Visit Ash187's Instagram Channel
    ahh the comfort of having a sportback
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI
    Dark Headlining, Bose, Alcantara Leather, Interior Lights Pack

MODS:
    S3 facelift,
    RS3 Grill, 19" RS6, TTRS FBMFSW, A5 S-Line Heated Seats, Bi-Xenons, Auto Lights & Wipers, Eibach Sportlines, Auto Folding & Dimming Dumbo Mirrors, S3 brakes, US Centre Console, Cruise, Pioneer HU, Reverse Camera, OEM Parking Sensors, LED Tail Lights, S3 Pedals, Tints, Carbon Trims.