Sky InsuranceEM Tuning
    3rd Gear

Status

RNS-E MK2 - Zoomed out map view

While using my sat nav, I have the screen split with the next 3 instructions on the left hand side with the rest of the screen being filled up with the map view.

If I click in the main dial I can adjust the view from a 50m zoom to a 200m zoom (which is where I want it to be), but the only problem is that when I select the 200m zoom by clicking the dial again and return to the directions screen, it defaults back to a 50m zoom.

Any way I can set it to 200m and it stays there as a 50m zoom is pointless to be honest as you cant see any of the surrounding areas on the map and you get a zoomed in mini view at junctions anyway.

Cheers
    WANTED: S3 Side Skirts (3DR)

A3 S Line DSG TDi 140 (56) | Lava Grey | Groove & Drilled Discs | Green Stuff Pads | Eibach Sportline Springs | Eibach Spacers | Full heated leather | RNS-E 2010 MK2 | Rear Parking Sensors | Interior Light Pack | Heated Mirrors

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    You don't have auto zoom turned on in setup do you?

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by bdavbdav View Post
    You don't have auto zoom turned on in setup do you?
    Not sure, I'll have a look and report back...

A3 S Line DSG TDi 140 (56) | Lava Grey | Groove & Drilled Discs | Green Stuff Pads | Eibach Sportline Springs | Eibach Spacers | Full heated leather | RNS-E 2010 MK2 | Rear Parking Sensors | Interior Light Pack | Heated Mirrors

1st Gear

Status
    when you click on the main dial, you go into map view mode instead of navigation mode. Thus when in map mode and going to whatever zoom mode you are in, jumping back into nav mode will bring you back to the original zoom setting.

To change zoom setting in nav mode, you just have to turn the knob while in navigation mode.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LWNY View Post
    when you click on the main dial, you go into map view mode instead of navigation mode. Thus when in map mode and going to whatever zoom mode you are in, jumping back into nav mode will bring you back to the original zoom setting.

To change zoom setting in nav mode, you just have to turn the knob while in navigation mode.
    Thank you very much, that's all it was.

It's always something simple... haha