How can i get 40 Bhp out of my 2.0fsi?

Huz

Reaction score
without spending too much money, and i can't get insured on the 2.0tfsi before anyone says haha. cheers

you can not

your car has 150 bhp out the box so you want like a 30% increase in power, it wont happen unless you throw thousands of pounds at it. naturally aspirated engines are not easy to tune on the cheap.

to get that much power would mean adding a full exhaust system, open air filter, higher compression pistons, ported head, custom remap, cams possibly injectors and probably a load more crap, it just isn't worth it

if you want a powerful naturally aspirated 2.0 engine powered car, get a honda civic type r lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Doubt you can without spending a load of money.
With a new exhuast, intake and remap you could get an extra 10-15, thats pretty much it i think.

Reactions: crunchie
10-15, maybe max 20bhp you could get from the NA engine with the above mods!

One of my local tuning companies is claiming a 19bhp gain on a remap

Auto-Tune

Realistically I would say 10bhp at the most but you never know.

NA cars don't see big power without significant investment.

Supercharger might get you there!

My 2 faves from his feedback-

"that thing is a piece of **** it dont work sp dont buy it!!!!!" (ronsami123)

"this sucks" (o8king)

:lmfao:

My 2 faves from his feedback-

"that thing is a piece of **** it dont work sp dont buy it!!!!!" (ronsami123)

"this sucks" (o8king)

:lmfao:

I like the 'this is just a hairdryer' comment; pay £17, how can you expect it to be some gourmet quality product and not some hairy ***** piece of cack?

Almost on a par with the electric DV wooshing machine I saw on e-bay a few years back - a bag of w@nk.

Now now you lot !! the op wants to know how to get 40bhp out of is car......It should do at least that from stock...

Reactions: crunchie and 1inchpunch