My Sportback

Reaction score
Hi all, I have been looking and posting on here for a while nowand thought I would share a quick picture of my 2006 sportback.
http://s1097.photobucket.com/albums/g347/fox201030/?action=view&current=audia3.png
audia3.png

Just had the wheels refurbed and I think it sets off the car nicely.

Mods so far:

Aluminium pedals
2010 RNS-E
Refurbed 18" BBS/Speedlines
Raised digit numberplates.

Coming as soon as adaptors arrive 2009 rear lights (thanks to Nigel)

Will post more pics soon, hope you all like, any feedback welcome.

Last edited:
Like the wheels what colour is your car?

Nice car and mods.

Tbh though I think that the centers on you speedlines don't suit the colour combo you have going on as it would need black grill and black rails to pull it off. Think they would've looked better with anthracite centers but that's just me :)

Thanks RS I do like the black centres but I may think about that one as I can imagine that it could look that bit better, always looking to improve where possible and thanks for the advice

I know, just cant afford 19's at the moment so just jazzed up my 18's for now.:)

Reactions: Smarter carper
Your cars mint fella very nice and love the wheels can see the point about colour combo but it's down to personnel preference although think the ride height needs to be next on the list, mines dreadfully on 17s lol but I will get it all sorted in time

Thanks, its Dolphin Grey
I had my heart set on 18s as mine is still on the standard 17s, now I want 19s lol
Someone convince me they will ride ok,
Had 18s on my v6 4mo golf and was forever buying tyres after hitting potholes.