Thanks to Nigel (NHN)

Reaction score
Sorry to create a thread for this but I thought I should thank Nigel for is recent help with sourcing some 2009 sportback rear lights and the extensive information he has provided me with regarding other issues.
His service is excellent and always keeps me informed so if anyone needs parts give him a shout you wont be dissapointed.

Thanks

I agree, top bloke and lots of information in that head of his!! :icon_thumright:

+ another vote from me; VCDS meister / supplier! He hooked me up!

I've not been on here long and he's already answered one of my questions! :)

LOL, indeed you have mate. I'll be fully up to speed soon :)

I should say Nigel's answered *at least* one of mine. To be clear.

Nige doesn't get appreciated enough TBH.

Best way mate...leave him wanting more :)

Do you remember James Garner in the Great escape ? he was called the scrounger :) He could get anything for anyone ....You ever see Nige bribing the guards here in Stalag ASN....you know whats going on...Another set of 2011 rear lights.

Last edited:
Another Big thanks to Nigel from me, helped me out so much with so many issues and hopefully will getting VCDs off him soon.

The drink will be waiting for you at the bar mate.

Maybe aythree should start a poll to make a 'Thanks Nigel' thread a sticky. Lol

I big :applaus:for Nigel from me too.

Got my VCDS on Friday and should see my MY09 lights today. A top bloke who finds a lot of time to devote to the forum and us guys and girls on here, despite having what sounds like a hectic private life at the moment.

Sorry to create a thread for this but I thought I should thank Nigel for is recent help with sourcing some 2009 sportback rear lights and the extensive information he has provided me with regarding other issues.
His service is excellent and always keeps me informed so if anyone needs parts give him a shout you wont be dissapointed.

Thanks Foxy, appreciate the kind words, glad you're happy with the service & parts, pleasure to help out.

He's also got a fine singing voice too :whistle2:

Havnt cracked a window or beer glass yet, not sure same can be said for the missus :undwech:

He's a handsome *******

Not today mate, the foreign beverages were flowing last night, feel fradger today for sure, lmfao, got tennis tonite, may have to hair of the dog it :)

Says the supermodel of ASN :p

Nige doesn't get appreciated enough TBH.

I'm sure I do, but in everybody's own little way lmfao

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder :wub:

This is for sure, lmfao

Best way mate...leave him wanting more :)

Do you remember James Garner in the Great escape ? he was called the scrounger :) He could get anything for anyone ....You ever see Nige bribing the guards here in Stalag ASN....you know whats going on...Another set of 2011 rear lights.

LMFAO ****** good movie tbh.

Maybe aythree should start a poll to make a 'Thanks Nigel' thread a sticky. Lol

Nah better not, it will bring out the haters :)

I big :applaus:for Nigel from me too.

Got my VCDS on Friday and should see my MY09 lights today. A top bloke who finds a lot of time to devote to the forum and us guys and girls on here, despite having what sounds like a hectic private life at the moment.

Urm hectic is one word for sure mate, looking forward to you recieving your led's, will seriously & strangely considering its just lenses, change the rear end immensely, look great at night.

Reactions: N8 and paddy
Give him his own section on the forum, I say.
"Nige 'll Fix it" has a good ring to it. (even sounds like 'Nigel' Fix it. Genius! :laugh:)

nhn4.jpg

And he could hand out these medals with every completed mod/repair:
nhn2a.jpg

And this could be his uniform when doing the work (glasses included):
jimmysailleDM_468x648.jpg

Reactions: warren_S5
LMFAO you & you're photochopping lol

Give him his own section on the forum, I say.
"Nige 'll Fix it" has a good ring to it. (even sounds like 'Nigel' Fix it. Genius! :laugh:)

nhn4.jpg

And he could hand out these medals with every completed mod/repair:
nhn2a.jpg

And this could be his uniform when doing the work (glasses included):
jimmysailleDM_468x648.jpg

This is a more appropriate NHN/Jimmy Saville reference IMO....

YouTube - ‪Jimmy Jangle‬‏

Thanks

How many usernames you got Nige??

Received my VCDS cable from Nigel the other week. Top bloke, the service he provides for us is invaluable!

Cheers dude

Its hard work mate, but 2 laptops, 2 smartphones, 1 desktop, remote access to untold, its the IP address hoaxing that takes its time to setup

Ah so its gone from Men to Turkeys now, you're a funny but strange person sometimes lmfao

Hes really knowledgeable on cars! Getting better with babies lol!

Keep up the good work fella! And dont get tempted by aythrees turkeys!!!

Got my cable through today from the man..! Fast special delivery, packed very nicely.. :o.k: My Audi has no faults... The mrs v6 has misfires in 4 cylinders, climatronic faults, lambdas and all sorts!:scared2: cable works perfectly tho lol cheers Nigel :thumbsup:

Yes, thanks ever so much for the lead, no faults and correctly coded! Happy days!

Cheers Nige!

Daz

I agree, he is a legend. Got my lights off him and he also ordered and sent me some other stuff at cost price. Top bloke

Got my cable through today from the man..! Fast special delivery, packed very nicely.. :o.k: My Audi has no faults... The mrs v6 has misfires in 4 cylinders, climatronic faults, lambdas and all sorts!:scared2: cable works perfectly tho lol cheers Nigel :thumbsup:

No worries Chris, you're very welcome mate, thanks for the purchase :)

Glad you found the faults if you get me, so you can start resolving & keep the missus happy, well at least her car lmfao.

I agree, he is a legend. Got my lights off him and he also ordered and sent me some other stuff at cost price. Top bloke

Thanks for the positive words, much appreciated & glad could help you out mate :)

We're only making plans for Nigel :think: :lmfao:

Nigel & an Audi sitting in a tree...............................lmfao