Paolos Build Thread Finally

Very sorry to hear you're selling up, Paolo :(. Hope you won't be a stranger over here though as we'd miss you TOO much. All the best for your new car, Dude and don't forget to let us see pics when you get it :wub: xx

Reactions: Kelza
saw Paolo last night! He has assured me he will still be about, especially with Ace Cafe meets albeit he wont be in a VAG :)

ahh i just saw this, sad your selling up as your S3 is a monster! from sitting in it myself and being thrown around the back like a toy i have to say that was some scary power! but going over to the darkside now??? :ninja:

haha yea going over to the dark side, has to be done at some point, can't not have an M-Power car at some point and want one before they all go turbo-chargered. haha i know it is pretty brutal the S3, good laugh that car!

Very sorry to hear you're selling up, Paolo :(. Hope you won't be a stranger over here though as we'd miss you TOO much. All the best for your new car, Dude and don't forget to let us see pics when you get it :wub: xx

aww thanks :) but don't worry ill still be about, been here too long to just vanish and not come back, gotten to know too many good people on here :) and yep when the S3 is sold up and changed there will be photos going up of the new car

You'll love the new one ;)

cheers... i never did get round to the FBMFSW lol

saw Paolo last night! He has assured me he will still be about, especially with Ace Cafe meets albeit he wont be in a VAG :)

haha too right mate ;) will have to show the 4WD guys the art of a rolling burnout and drifting! (time for me to buy shares in michelin lol)

Sorry to see you moving on Paolo, take it your heading for a bit of roundel badged RWD action, but will it be 6 cylinder or 8????!!

Best of luck mate!

hey warren
indeed i am, it will only be the 6 cylinders as going for 8 would mean financing it, and i want to be able to enjoy some debt free driving for a change, just need to decide if i go sensible modding or full on crazy modding
cheers mate

well brakes are off and now with their new owner, they will be making a reappearance back on the forum in the near future!
today picked up the last piece needed for my car to go back to standard, so hopefully monday/tuesday next week its going to be stripped :( will be odd driving it like that again... but it won't be for long as the car is sold and the new toy is ordered and will be ready for collection in a couple weeks whoop whoop can't wait!!

Can u pick me up fam? In the new whip i call shotgun first!!

Haha the other half has got first shotgun, can sort you after though haha... But so you know, it's not the E92 lol