Badger5EM Tuning
    3rd Gear

Status

Few questions for possible changes

Right definates are V Maxx coilovers & 10mm/12mm spacers. But toying with few future ideas aswell and have few questions.

1. Pads and discs are up for change soonish and have been toying with changing to S3 brakes if I can find a set cheap enough. Have done abit of research but can't seem to find a definitive answer. Are they straight fit to my 55 Plate A3 S Line, what else needs changing to accommodate and are the rears worth changing (I'm assuming size wise they are slightly bigger so would look better aswell)?

2. Gunna get the front end blown over at some point to sort the stone chips, seeing as the wings are being painted thinking of getting the indicators smoothed over and the newer mirrors with them integrated (folding aswell) How much work is involved in fitting the newer mirrors and smoothing the wings?

3. The front plate holder is a sort of graphite grey which stands out IMO as all other exterior plastics are a sort of matt black, without going smoothed plate holder is there a black replacement option or is that something that needs painting?

Thanks
    Shane
    STUFF FOR SALE: DLS R6 Midbass drivers, MFSW 3 spoke and Pioneer P88RS II
    STUFF FOR SWAPS:
    3 door A3 8P custom doorbuilds

please contact for more info

2. # ADS
    ADS

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    1. Yes S3 are straight fit providing you have all the kit, carriers, lines etc, I have S3 rears on mine and take the pressure off the front.

2. Smoothing the wings out is abit of work and do you know anybody shops around Bris?

3. You can get an optics grille?

3rd Gear

Status
    1. Ah good, shall prob go full round then.
    2.Know a good body shop this side of Bristol done mates car and did Jen's wheels
    3. I don't mean the actual grill, just the plate holder bit. Don't personally think black optics grill suits akoya
    STUFF FOR SWAPS:

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Newer mirrors needs newer door modules & a complete rewire of the door modules to allow other features to work if you want oem spec with indicators, all of which I can fit/supply, PM if interested.

Smoothing the wings is a piece of piss tbh, just remove inner liners, bond something flat to rear of the indicator holes so filler holds fast, then fill with say P38 or some filler & smooth of with relevant paper until surface you like & paint, job done.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

3rd Gear

Status
    Thanks mate, mirrors are last on list but will give you a bell if I do go that way. Coilovers were gunna be first but looks like pads and discs are up for a change alot sooner than I planned so now on hunt for full s3/r32/a3 3.2/cupra r setup cheap as I can (not sure on prices seems to be luck of the draw, had one breaker quote 1k for the full setup off an r32 seen others go for alot less on ebay)

Thanks
    Shane
    Last edited by Shane.; 25th May 2011 at 23:59.
    STUFF FOR SWAPS:

6th Gear

Status
    hey shane, by full, you mean front and backs or just fronts?
    Factory: Phantom Black S3, BOSE, RNS-E, Adaptive Lights, Interior Lights, Auto Lights

Added: Evolve Stage 2 Map, Evoms CAI, Milltek TBE Non-res With Special Tips Now At 360bhp & 385lb/ft, VWR 4 pots, H&R Springs, H&R Spacers, Sachs Clutch, '09 Rear Clusters, Pressed Metal Plates, TT Air Vents

To Do list: Now that would be telling

PM me for Weitec & KW coilovers

3rd Gear

Status
    Front and back, the backs are the most in need of pad and discs changed, initially wasn't gunna bother with the back but if I can get them for right price then I may aswell (and it'll look better, iirc S3s are 310s instead of 260s on the rear?)
    STUFF FOR SWAPS:

6th Gear

Status
    ah fair enough, as i know someone that may be getting rid of his S3 fronts pretty soon, if you want i can ask him what hes looking for them
    Factory: Phantom Black S3, BOSE, RNS-E, Adaptive Lights, Interior Lights, Auto Lights

Added: Evolve Stage 2 Map, Evoms CAI, Milltek TBE Non-res With Special Tips Now At 360bhp & 385lb/ft, VWR 4 pots, H&R Springs, H&R Spacers, Sachs Clutch, '09 Rear Clusters, Pressed Metal Plates, TT Air Vents

3rd Gear

Status
    Yeah if you could mate, sent out few messages on various classified pages, ebay etc just keeping options open really

Thanks
    Shane
    STUFF FOR SWAPS:

6th Gear

Status
    cool ill have a word with him see what he says

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    S3 are 310mm Shane yeh