Badger5AH Fabrications
    All the gear.. No idea

Status

Audi customer service opinions

I've not been a member of this forum very long, but it seems like a lot of members have had poor treatment from the dealerships in terms of customer service.. I've owned several audis but up til this year never a new one. I've gotta say, the customer service they gave me was absolutely top notch, and quite unexpected..
    Firstly when I went to collect my shiny new A3 BE, I got the right 'ump when I turned up, cos I couldnt see my car anywhere, so I thought they hadn't valeted it or something..
    Wasn't til I realised I had rolled right past this without even noticing! How Much of a berk did I feel!!

Then within a week of collection I got this through the post:

These are expensive hand-made chocolates!
    I've never heard of this before, so I just wondered if anyone else had this kind of experience? Or are all the usual horror stories the norm?
    Red is the colour..

2. # ADS
    ADS

Boycie

Status
    That is pretty good to be honest but you are a new customer. Most experiences are with current customers lol once they have you, you're done for :-p

Belfast Audi have their own "launch room" so to speak where your new car is sitting clean and shiney under nice lights etc...

2nd Gear

Status
    When i collected my new Black Edition a month and a half ago they had it under nice lights etc and i was given an S-Line umbrella, Teddy Bear (S-Line racing suit on) for our son which cost £52 (who would pay that for a stupid bear) and 2 S-Line Jackets (his & hers).

I cracked my windscreen and broke the wipers within the 1st week (my fault - long story and what a twat) but they repaired it all under warranty, so i am not complaining.

All the gear.. No idea

Status
    I spose your right boydie... mind you tho, I have had a lot of services there, and always found them to be ok... my local VW is another matter altogether tho... Gotta say, I like the idea of a launch room lol - you definitely have the luck of the irish over there don't ya!
    Red is the colour..

All the gear.. No idea

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jbs2472 View Post
    When i collected my new Black Edition a month and a half ago they had it under nice lights etc and i was given an S-Line umbrella, Teddy Bear (S-Line racing suit on) for our son which cost £52 (who would pay that for a stupid bear) and 2 S-Line Jackets (his & hers).

I cracked my windscreen and broke the wipers within the 1st week (my fault - long story and what a twat) but they repaired it all under warranty, so i am not complaining.
    That's not bad.. they gave me a boot net, audi valve caps (£25) and a keyring lol... wish i'd asked for a brolly now!
    Red is the colour..

All the gear.. No idea

Status
    I think all the people who haven't picked theirs up yet should have a bit of a competition to see who can get the most outrageous freebie from the salesman!
    Red is the colour..

Audi Retrofitter

Status
    North, East, South, West London & Dartford in Kent

My Social Networking

Visit Ash187's Instagram Channel
    I found Audi Bexley parts team to be a bunch of A*SE Holes and so i stopped using them and just use Docklands Audi who are miles better!
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI
    Dark Headlining, Bose, Alcantara Leather, Interior Lights Pack

MODS:
    S3 facelift,
    RS3 Grill, 19" RS6, TTRS FBMFSW, A5 S-Line Heated Seats, Bi-Xenons, Auto Lights & Wipers, Eibach Sportlines, Auto Folding & Dimming Dumbo Mirrors, S3 brakes, US Centre Console, Cruise, Pioneer HU, Reverse Camera, OEM Parking Sensors, LED Tail Lights, S3 Pedals, Tints, Carbon Trims.

6th Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow MartayMcFly On Twitter Visit MartayMcFly's Youtube Channel Visit MartayMcFly's Instagram Channel
    I always get the feeling they resent my being there, like I'm getting in the way of their work by requiring some "service". As a "customer", it seems a bit odd. Definitely seems to be one face for new/potential customers, and another for the "non-buyers".
    Hunt is over

1st Audi - 2001 Ming Blue 8L S3 210
    2nd Audi - 2008 Black 8P2 S3 3dr
    and now - 2007 Daytona Grey B7 RS4 saloon

1st Gear

Status
    i got nothing because i dint ask for anything. when my car was ready for collection, i turned up, salesman showed me around, handed over keys and bye bye.

found out later there was an umbrella in the boot
    2009 A3 1.6 TDI Sport Phantom Black, iPod and RNSe

Neutral

Status
    So guys what freebies should I be expecting/asking for? At the moment it would be nice to just get a phone call....havent heard from the salesman in two weeks and car is meant to be built next week but who knows if it actually will be!