AH FabricationsSky Insurance
    Neutral

Status

TDI EXHAUST TIPS GENUINE AUDI

as title looking at getting some straight exhaust tips from audi to replace my downturned tdi exhaust tips. looked at previous threads seems to be part number zgb8p0071902 i need. Does anyone know if this is still the correct part no? ive found some on ebay from stafford audi for models 2008 onwards which are the ones im after but not sure if its the same part number or if its the one i need as mines on a 04 plate. any help appreciated as i wasnt going to do anything with my exhaust until i noticed you can get audi tips to sort the back end out as i didnt want a full system or cheap bad looking tips.

2. # ADS
    ADS

My XBL GT - ii solly uk ii

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Solly On Twitter Visit Solly's Instagram Channel
    if you have a reg of one i can get you the part number for them
    Audi A3 1.6 Tdi Teknik Package Cabriolet 2011 :D , Ibis White -Ipod dock - Parking Sensors - Bluetooth - Aircon - leather trimmed MFSW - Electric roof -heat-insulating glass - Center armrest - Electric heated mirrors - Stop/Start system - Separate DRL - Fishing Rod holder.

Need Parts just ask for a quote

LOOKING FOR A TT V6 2007 on or a TT 2.0 T FSI 2007 on? 11-14K

My XBL GT - ii solly uk ii

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Solly On Twitter Visit Solly's Instagram Channel
    Hey mate here you go thats retail price not quite sure how accurate it is though
    Audi A3 1.6 Tdi Teknik Package Cabriolet 2011 :D , Ibis White -Ipod dock - Parking Sensors - Bluetooth - Aircon - leather trimmed MFSW - Electric roof -heat-insulating glass - Center armrest - Electric heated mirrors - Stop/Start system - Separate DRL - Fishing Rod holder.

Need Parts just ask for a quote

LOOKING FOR A TT V6 2007 on or a TT 2.0 T FSI 2007 on? 11-14K

3rd Gear
    Aski Champion

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by woody03 View Post
    as title looking at getting some straight exhaust tips from audi to replace my downturned tdi exhaust tips. looked at previous threads seems to be part number zgb8p0071902 i need. Does anyone know if this is still the correct part no? ive found some on ebay from stafford audi for models 2008 onwards which are the ones im after but not sure if its the same part number or if its the one i need as mines on a 04 plate. any help appreciated as i wasnt going to do anything with my exhaust until i noticed you can get audi tips to sort the back end out as i didnt want a full system or cheap bad looking tips.
    Thats no longer the part number woody is 8p0 071 911 but good look finding a supplier other than the one ive been emailing on ebay for the last three month who wont have them in stock for a while that will do it for around £60, best off going to powerflow like i have advise in pm's Ive been today and they have done a stella job on the rear end of my motor over the moon with the results for a very reasonable £80. The was at the newcastle powerflow (tyre spot)

Hope this helps

Neutral

Status
    thanks for the help. look forward to seeing what yours looks like scott as its not too far a distance to travel and a fair sort of price. i was like you hoping to get the cover for £60ish but an extra 20quid wont harm if its a good job.