3 door Vs Sportback....

Sportback!
4777179577_68ef285696.jpg

sport7.jpg

3085506753_af55e873b0_b.jpg

16_azer_story_image_1.jpg

21_featured_image_1228097267.jpg

21_featured_image_1228097273.jpg

Another 3 door vote for me, but granted the rear light set up on the Sportback is the nicer rear.

Side on the 3 door looks better to my eye - the sportback looks too much like a shrunk avant.

IMHO of course :beerchug:

Paul

I somehow actually like this...

audi-a3-sportec-1.jpg

You're not alone there buddy, if the interior in my car wasn't already red leather I'd be considering something along these lines XD

It's also 3 door for me, for pretty much all the reasons previously stated, from the side looks nicer (to me) and also doesn't look as big!
But the answers are gonna be 3 door for 3 door owners and 5 for SB owners LMAO!

I have never really liked 3 door cars to much grief getting people in the back.Although i have had plenty when i was younger .So Unless there proper sports cars(ferrarri type) then normal ranges of three doors Remind me of learner cars dunno why ..:shutup2:

Last edited:
I prefer the short doors on 5 door cars as they are easier to get out of in tight car parking spaces / garages, but I like the rake of the bootline on the 3 door. Also 3 door means I get less people clambering in and out of the car as they always say - you're cars too hard to get in and out of, shall we go in ours! Happily I'll pay their petrol just to save the interior!

Why ask? You must know.

For me, SB. I don't own either (yet), but I'm only considering Sportbacks.

for me.. three door from every angle, except doggystyle, then i'm afraid the SB has the nicer ***...:sex:

:laugh:
Trust you to start this thread!
I like both but 3door for me, i want a SB @ some stage but would keep my 3door aswell.

Haha.. You know me too well mate!

Yeah I'm the same, can deffo see me owning a sportback at some stage.

Touche :)

It's a q like "Red or blue?" isn't it?

Let's face it both main A3 8p shapes look mighty fine when done right. :)

The 3 doors so good, I'm buying another. Not even the Audi dealers could scare me off.

Touche :)

It's a q like "Red or blue?" isn't it?

Let's face it both main A3 8p shapes look mighty fine when done right. :)

I would say it's more like "pink or brown?" :think:

Reactions: Fivetones
3 door for me to, im still young i dont need a 5 door yet lol

Good man Warren. Hopefully catch you at some of the events this year

You will mate, I've been so busy in 2010, but am planning more car events for 2011. Hopefully if the new car arrives in Oct I may have it for ADI. Not sure it will be as "Darth" as yours, but my skills are weak ;-)

WTF is it with i aint old enough to have five doors?It has absolutely nothing to do with age

**** me wheres me pension

Sportback with S3 side skirts without side skirts give me a three door!!!

Sportback rear lights and rear In general has a more up to date look

Still went for a three door though :p never needed the rear doors!

3 Door if your Single or have a Girlfriend / Sportback if you have Kids..... Simple !!!! :laugh:

Reactions: Audi-Rog
Sportback for me... Just looks better and I am not a fan of three door cars...

What a pathetic an useless post!!!

5 door all the way ;)

biased but sportback for me but it has to have roof rails!
rear windows are to big on 3dr:blink: