Paint code for S-Line rear valance (grey bit)???

AlexRS3

Reaction score
I know the lower grey bit on the rear sline valance isn't painted but i just brought an a3 sportback which has had a new tow eye cover and new tow eye covers only come primed according to audi, for some unknown reason they dont just come in the grey plastic like the rest of the valance! The Audi garage have sprayed it for me but its not a very good match, just wandered if anyone knows if there is an official paint code for the grey bit on the valance to match it up.

The car is a 2006 model.

Failing that anyone got a second hand rear sline tow eye cover for a sportback (the 3dr ones are smaller)?

Thanks

I think you mean the colour that is used for instance in YM2009 S-Line rear bumber (diffuser) ? If so, the colour code is 1RR Platinum Grey. It's the same like the "teeth" in S3 2005-2008 front bumper :)

somehow i managed to miss your post on this. thatnks for the info, but isnt the colour on the front of the s3 quite a bit lighter than the rear valance on an s-line, its more of a dark gey on the s-line. That colour u say might have been used on mine. This is what audi thought was an acceptable colour match lol

IMG_0423a.jpg

glad i saw this thread - posted up a similar thread yesterday but had no reply! I need the plastic bit on mine sprayed so will go with the platinum grey then!

Sorry I know this is an old post but, did we find out if that is the paint code soft the valance? I've got the same problem

I had this issue ended up going to a bodyshop or auto paints supply shop and having an aerosol mixed, 14quid all in an it was spot on