Happy again :)

Sock

Shark in a Goldfishes clothing
Reaction score
Got the S3 back today and all is well again :)

Gonna take some getting used to the new biting point as it is so much lower and I can't for the life of me work out why they have so much excess travel in the pedal?!?!

Asked Audi about it but they say it's not adjustable so hay ho

Lot of messing about for me as the new owner but glad I held out, only thing the couldn't help with is the Sat Nav / Bose.

There is no option to turn off the 'Gala' volume control so the radio is constantly getting loader and quieter and it does my head in! Audi say that the DVD Sat Nav doesn't have this option but surely there must be some way to do it?

Can anyone help please?

glad your cars back and all is well!!
cant help you with the other issue tho lol

Lol no worries mate

Should I wait a bit before installing the bluefin to let the clutch bed in, or just bang it on and let rip? ( never had a new clutch on a car before? )

well as its an oem clutch its made of cheese anyway... but you should be kind to it for about 500 miles and then thrash the hell out of it ;)

Lol that I can do, going to Scotland end of next week so will have done about 1000 miles by the time I'm back so I'll wait till after just in case :)

Not exactly short on ponies as it is lol

you wait till its mapped... totally different animal, tho not sure how aggressive the bluefin is, but still should make a pretty big diff!

you can turn it off via vagcom mate but doesnt always work, another option is to remove the Bose pin from behind the HU....im just living with mine :)

Cheers Animal

Seems sad that my old a3 had it but this one doesn't, will just keep it on full lol

The Bose is supposed to be intelligent when compared iirc....it has a sensor in the map light area which is somehow different to the normal set up....im gonna remove the BOse wire next time i can be *****.... thats apparently the best solution from what i know dooood - really is limited options :)

Are the injectors easy to take out on an 08 plate S3?

Might give them a clean tomorrow as I have a free afternoon and want to try the sonic cleaner Thingy?