Group buy for Weitec and KW coilovers

jungleman

Reaction score
Group buy for Weitec and KW coilovers

right guys ive arranged a long term group buy for Weitec and KW's coilovers

ive also managed to secure a discount on fitting and alignment if your in the london/essex area, or if you have your own people not a problem

the offer is for for Weitec GT & TX as well as KW V1 basic, V1, V2, V3's & CS, can also get them for any VAG and non VAG car so if you know anyone else that could be interested let them know, but ill be posting this in the other sections of the forum.

the prices are as follows: A3/S3

Weitec

GT £560
TX £760

KW

V1 basic £630
V1 £780
V2 £1040
V3 £1280
CS £1750

all prices include VAT and Delivery (direct from supplier and normally takes 3-4 working days)

if you guys have any questions feel free to ask

Paolo

Last edited:
Ah good evening Paolo :happy:
Sounds good bro!
If you don't mind could you drop me a pm for the price of fitting?

Cheers
Sam

I may be interested in buying some V2 or 3's in the foreseeable future, I'll drop you a message when I pull the funds together as I have some plans currently in motion. Haha

I am tempted, but there's other things on the list I want first....bad timing eh

no worries Stiggles let me know when you ready

Bugsy, this should be running for a while if i get a decent enough uptake, and its looking promising, so depending when your ready i may still be able to help you out, when your ready let me know and ill let you know the situation then

no worries mate, first thing on my list of things to do on monday is check availability with KW, as soon as ive confirmed they are in stock ill let you so we cant sort out payment and delivery address

How much are the Inox coated KW V1s? Starting to think it might be worth the extra outlay instead of constant greasing/taping.

If you look in the OP it states V1 basic - £630 and V1 £780
I think the V1's are the Inox.

Yep that's right, the 'basic' are the galvanised set, the rest of the KW are the inox range.

Figured it might be, but wanted to check it. Also, while raking around the interwebs, I found Damian @ dpmperformance has them listed at £773.65 inc VAT & delivery... he might even be able to knock off a bit more for asn members? I'll pm him and see.

is this group buy open to people outside the UK? :)

ill have to check, what country you in as ill have to get a price for shipping