black grill on sprint blue - pic req?

fuzion

Reaction score
Scattered images everywhere but all small.

Anyone got a black grill on their sprint blue s3? im trying to convince myself to bother or not lol

it looks the nuts, think thats what ricco(think thats right) is running, black rings as well and your on to a winner!

Agree with Paolo, Rico's (RicoS3) car looks AMAZING!!!!!!! :)

Paulie x

Last edited:
30-14.jpg

I just realised who the OP was and his car... Fuzion forget it mate... i do like the black grills but dont do it! your car looks wayy tooo good as it is!
For anyone that has not seen the beauty that is Fuzion'z car here are some pics...
s3bm1of1.jpg

s31of22610873.jpg

562613608897c9b70af2b.jpg

164191_10150366140385243_756085242_16458864_8278043_n.jpg

I'd leave it be, stunning looking car.
The first pic :wub:

haha thanks for the comments.

But looking at going black grill still.

8P0 853 651 A 3FZ is the part number i found on here but does this include the entire black grill or just the grill and not the gloss black surrounding?

I just realised who the OP was and his car... Fuzion forget it mate... i do like the black grills but dont do it! your car looks wayy tooo good as it is!
For anyone that has not seen the beauty that is Fuzion'z car here are some pics...
s3bm1of1.jpg
Beautiful photo, beautiful car.

Tbh the black grill seems to look the nuts on every colour except Akoya IMO which is ****** irritating

haha thanks for the comments.

But looking at going black grill still.

8P0 853 651 A 3FZ is the part number i found on here but does this include the entire black grill or just the grill and not the gloss black surrounding?
I agree with the change, Sprint blue looks epic with the black optics grill.

Apologies, I keep posting this pic, but the OP did request it!

2_pop.jpg

I've got plenty more if you need them :)

I've posted a few in the pics thread, page 51 I think. I too originally had anthracite CK's, but the mix of alu mirrors, optics black and grey wheels didn't all match, so black all over was the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paullie
That is one beautiful pic of an even more beautiful S3, Rich. It just brings a massive grin to my face whenever I see it. :wub: x

yeah looks very neat cheers for that! (8p3 you are but!)

Anybody able to confirm the part #'s for me? As i will be over in Germany during October and will grab one whilst im there.

Looks amazing, Dude. Very nice, Sprint Blue with black :wub: x

Here you go - black grill on Sprint Blue S3 - pic of my new machine :)

Man, I've not posted on here in a while!

P1010255_Grill.jpg
Black grill on the blue works very well - you not thought about black wheels to compliment?

Sorry for the thread hijack, i am a noob and cant find where to start a new topic. Anyways i am about to buy a s3 pre facelift in sprint blue, and think it suits the black grill much better than chrome... So where can i buy a black grill, without paying dealer prices? Thanks

Black grill on the blue works very well - you not thought about black wheels to compliment?

Yeah, black wheels would be nice and something for the future maybe when I feel like a change. I've only had it a couple of weeks and not bored with the look just yet!