Front bumper help.

So i will have to change the bonnet to allow the sports bumper to fit? Is there a specific name for the bumper or isit litrally called a sports bumper?

So i will have to change the bonnet to allow the sports bumper to fit? Is there a specific name for the bumper or isit litrally called a sports bumper?

if you have the single grill bumper then that would fit straight on but if you have the two grill front end then you would need a new bonnet aswel. yea its just called a3 sport bumper years 05-09 then you need the votex front splitter

To be honest there's no such thing as a "Sport" bumper really.
It's just a standard (non s-line) bumper.

How much will the bonnet be do you think it would be worth it lol..

How much will the bonnet be do you think it would be worth it lol..

It's a worthwhile mod, but the bonnets are pretty hard to find second hand. New they are around the £200 mark I think.
Have you thought about going for an s-line front/rear instead? It's a bit more expensive as you'll need a few more part i.e. fogs, spoiler, rear bumper, etc... but it does look better.

you can get a votex front spliter for your split grill bumper but they are really hard to find , most people just update there car by putting on the full frame front bumper either sport (standard) or s-line im thinking doing the same to mine funny enough