Ordered my A3 SB - one of the first in Canada!

bmt_toronto

Reaction score
Audi Canada (and America) released the dealer order info last Friday and I rushed right in on Saturday to place my order. They actually hadn't even opened up the envelope yet.

Here's what I ordered. Quattro is not yet available here, and the options list over here is MUCH smaller than Europe. And the colour options are bewildering. I wanted Lava Gray with Black interior - not available! Gray or Beige interior only. So I decided on Brilliant Black with Black interior. At least it'll blend well with the Open Sky roof.

Model: A3 2.0T FrontTrak (no Sportback title over here)
Trans: 6-speed manual
Exterior: Brilliant Black
Interior: Black Leather
Options:
- Sport Package
- Open Sky System
- Cold Weather Package
- Performance Tires (no cost, replaces all-seasons in Sport Package in Canada)
- Sound Package
- Xenon Headlights
- Convenience Package

Thanks to all you guys for the help and info. Now I just have to wait until May to get it!

And if anybody has some additional pics of a Black Sportback it would be much appreciated.

Congrats! You are going to love it.
I was one of the first to get the sportback here in the Netherlands and it has turned quite a few heads. Damn... that's a good feeling :)

Good luck with the wait. It'll be worth it.

Thank guys, much appreciated.

You're right Dave, this is the first time Audi has brought the A3 to North America. Audi's are very popular in Toronto so it'll be fun to be the first.

And May will be perfect to pick it up. Roll back the Open Sky and take the side roads home. Woohoo!