Where else can i buy this?

Scott_Hol

Reaction score
Just had a reply from stoke audi and for the exaust trim 2003-2008 its £114 pound witch im not paying! for 2008 onwards it only 60 odd quid!!!! anyone know of anywere else?

Cheers

Dont waste your time, just go to your local powerflow dealer and have some custom made. They wont be more than £50 fitted and look better than the stick on tat Audi sell you. I bought a pair of these off that seller and they are not even made by Audi.

Dont waste your time, just go to your local powerflow dealer and have some custom made. They wont be more than £50 fitted and look better than the stick on tat Audi sell you. I bought a pair of these off that seller and they are not even made by Audi.
Where is the nearest to me im based in durham/sunderland?

Had a look on site m8 newcastle or darlington, thanks for the help ;)

Last edited:
Just rang powerflow and got quoted £80-90 quid for a set of twin stainless exaust tips to be welded on. . . . . someone please help

What help do you need?

Powerflow or any other exhaust/pipe benders/welders can help you.

You can buy exhaust tips off demon tweaks for example and get them welded on but cut your existing tips off.

£80 seems ok for 2 stainless steel pipes, cut off exisiting, weld on new ones.

What help do you need?

You can buy exhaust tips off demon tweaks for example and get them welded on but cut your existing tips off.

As above difference between £50 and £80 is quite a difference. . . . just looking for the cheapest option

Maybe Lee_R knows something I don't but £50 sounds cheap to me. Cheapest I've ever heard someone getting twin tips done at a Powerflow place was £80. That was to supply the tip, cut the old one off and weld the new one on. I thought that was a reasonable price.

Anywhere around £100 is the expected cost for this mod in my opinion.

What help do you need?

Maybe Lee_R knows something I don't but £50 sounds cheap to me. Cheapest I've ever heard someone getting twin tips done at a Powerflow place was £80. That was to supply the tip, cut the old one off and weld the new one on. I thought that was a reasonable price.

Anywhere around £100 is the expected cost for this mod in my opinion.
Ok lads fair enough i guess ill streth my budget abit more then cos this makes one hell of a difference :)

Been to powerflow today newcastle, garage called tyre spot, over the moon with the service, cost me £80 fitted for the chrome exaust tips and they engineers let me look if i was happy with how the exaust was sitting before they welded, exausts are nice and straight and make the rear end look so much better .......... one happy customer :) and £80 well spent

going on my build thread on sat m8, my mam and dad got my camera on holiday with them atm :mad: