Hold AUTO button for 2 seconds to sync temp...

Agent_Trig

Reaction score
...but it then syncs my (the drivers) temp to the passengers!! How does that make sense? haha

Should it do this or is there a way of changing it?

The missus always leaves the car with her side on 25+ whereas I run hot and always have it around 18 so it would be nice to quickly match her temp to mine.

Maybe you have a control unit from a left hand drive car?

Yep, the driver's side is the master one, if you like.

Yep, the driver's side is the master one, if you like.

Great, something else that has been messed with then...

Ok thanks - looks like I'll need to deal with it.

Although you would think that there much be a way of changing this, maybe within VCDS? As it seems weird that Audi would manufacture two different types of unit.

You need to do a basic setting 01 in hvac 08 to make it read the car as a rhd car, if it doesnt work then something is coded on the car to say its lhd, correct this then do basic setting again.

They dont manufacture 2 types.

Of coarse it sync's to the wifes side....you obviously have a female car. Next time you buy a car,check the logbook and make sure its a male and you will be fine .

my new A3 is the same. it syncs with the passenger side maybe Audi are just getting lazy.

You need to do a basic setting 01 in hvac 08 to make it read the car as a rhd car, if it doesnt work then something is coded on the car to say its lhd, correct this then do basic setting again.

They dont manufacture 2 types.

I take it that I need VCDS to find out what is coded as RHD and also to do the basic setting too?