Neuspeed induction kit 2.0tfsi

0morg

Reaction score
Hi I am new to this site and have just brought an 2005 audi a3 2.0tfsi, was just wondering where is the bes place to find a neuspeed induction kit to fit my car. Is anyone selling one? cheers

thanks for your help will look into it :)

Only thing it lacks in an under bonnet heat shield otherwise it performs well on a K03. It is one piece and seamless unlike the Dbilas, the other intakes are the same diameter as well. I think the Evoms and ITG may have larger filter heads though. I've made a cold air bumper feed which makes a useful improvement in air flow.

Still trying to find an induction kit if anyone is selling one please could you message me thanks.

akashm do you notice a difference?

I have read conflicting reports about cold air bumper feeds and I'm 50/50 to try make one!

Not been dynoed with /without the cold air feed, but as my intake lacks a heat shield soon as Im moving the rush of cold air especially at motorway speed will no doubt be helping supply cool air. That side of the intake is always dead cool after a drive whereas the rest is slightly warm.
At higher speeds there is definitely a slighter better throttle response then before, but again no dyno to prove any gains with it on. Although my overall figure is very good considering my cam might be wearing as top end fuel pressure is down, my power peaks flat from 5600-6100 at the top.