Need advice on what else is needed with coilovers?

Yes I always cleaned them, I had them on my car just over 2 years.
How did you go about cleaning them?

Had KW's on my old MK4 for over 2 years. Never once greased or taped them. Changed the height rarely and never gave me any problems.

As advised, i wouldn't recommend getting budget coilies .. I doubt you'll be able to get much, if anything, once you've used them and try to sell.. A lot easier, and cheaper, to just save up a little more and buy a decent set.
Ok m8 thanks for your input . . . .

Had KW's on my old MK4 for over 2 years. Never once greased or taped them. Changed the height rarely and never gave me any problems.

As advised, i wouldn't recommend getting budget coilies .. I doubt you'll be able to get much, if anything, once you've used them and try to sell.. A lot easier, and cheaper, to just save up a little more and buy a decent set.

Well said SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO true

How did you go about cleaning them?

APC/Super degreaser and some brushes, will come up like new

I see where your coming from. May just save that little longer to get a more premium set.

May just save that little longer to get a more premium set.

ill be having a group buy set up in the next day or so for weitec & kw coilovers so depending when your ready may be able to sort you and others out with a discount

ill be having a group buy set up in the next day or so for weitec & kw coilovers so depending when your ready may be able to sort you and others out with a discount

Sounds good to me mate, Defo up for that!

Didn't mean to dislike the post lol!!

haha no worries, should have it up with prices by the end of the week