Nigel is the MAN!!

Ash187

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I just want to say a big thank you to Nigel (NHN) for all the help he provides me and I'm sure all of us here on ASN, I don't think it is said enough as he does offer a service to install mods at a price (which i am sure is reasonable) but also gives us so much info and help on the forum without asking for anything back!
I'm sure if I was to give half as much help as he did I would probably suggest the odd donation here and there...
That being said I would like to give Nigel a donation for all his help and wanted it to be said in public so others who do appreciate his help may want to also do as I am.

So I am calling out to Nige for his Paypal address!

Also just to be clear as I know there are the odd people that may misunderstand this message... I am just anther member on the forum, I love my car and I do mods on it and I would have been stuck in the past if I wasn't able to just post a thread or just pick up the phone and call Nigel when I needed! He really is a top bloke who deserves to be recognised for his talent and goodwill.

Nigel... Cheers Mate! you are the OEM King!

He should also come with a warning "May lead to unexpected modifications". I was pretty happy looking for S3s with not-far-beyond-standard spec before I ran into NHN offering pretty much limitless scope for mods... this car is going to get expensive (and fancy). Reverse camera or optical parking system? 6-CD or ipod connection/AMI? Why not both? And bluetooth. And upgrade to RNS-E 2.

Not just a fountain of knowledge, but a more or less comprehensive parts sourcer too!

N8, you're the same - there's nothing wrong with my suspension, nor the standard wheels, but I'm already trying to figure out how to get the money for speedlines and coilovers!

Hmm, I wish I had a bit more help with my bi xenon, but yer Nige is cool

Comments By RS .....using Digzz account !!!!!

Last edited:
Salute :salute: The Biggest Helper on this forum !!!!!!!

Nigel doesn't have a paypal address but if you would like to forward large amounts of money to me i will see he ...eh...gets it:thumbsup:

yarp totally agree, helped out massively with my RNS unit and TPMS monitor....cheers Nige old fruit!!

yep nige is a true gent i havent had the pleasure of having him doing anything to my car YET but in the near future im sure i will be nige i :applaus: you

I have only recently been using these forums for help and advice and Nigel is a star, PM'd me information and even called me to discuss things..

Cheers Pal.

Hi guys,

I just want to say a big thank you to Nigel (NHN) for all the help he provides me and I'm sure all of us here on ASN, I don't think it is said enough as he does offer a service to install mods at a price (which i am sure is reasonable) but also gives us so much info and help on the forum without asking for anything back!
I'm sure if I was to give half as much help as he did I would probably suggest the odd donation here and there...
That being said I would like to give Nigel a donation for all his help and wanted it to be said in public so others who do appreciate his help may want to also do as I am.

Also just to be clear as I know there are the odd people that may misunderstand this message... I am just anther member on the forum, I love my car and I do mods on it and I would have been stuck in the past if I wasn't able to just post a thread or just pick up the phone and call Nigel when I needed! He really is a top bloke who deserves to be recognised for his talent and goodwill.

Thanks for the kind words, I cant take money for freely available info I've posted on the site for all to read.

Butttt, if you have to make any donations, how about donating some funds to the forum, there is a donation link at the top, happy to let that go to ASN thanks.

Nigel is a legend and he is the retrofit KING! I want him to do some work on my car later in the year if he will

Thanks man & yeah of course, dial that number :)

He should also come with a warning "May lead to unexpected modifications". I was pretty happy looking for S3s with not-far-beyond-standard spec before I ran into NHN offering pretty much limitless scope for mods... this car is going to get expensive (and fancy). Reverse camera or optical parking system? 6-CD or ipod connection/AMI? Why not both? And bluetooth. And upgrade to RNS-E 2.

Not just a fountain of knowledge, but a more or less comprehensive parts sourcer too!

LMFAO, hey what can I say, having been there myself, why not urge others to part with there well earned dollar for some nice touches :)

Glad could advise :p

Hmm, I wish I had a bit more help with my bi xenon, but yer Nige is cool

Comments By RS .....using Digzz account !!!!!

Cheeky sod, nah, Rich was given some info to help him along, as I was reading his thread updates & saw he was on the right path, didnt need my intervention 100%, he was learning at the same time, I like to try & enfuse others to learn more, he did exactly that, so well done to him.

We should all chip in and get him membership to bupa..

That maybe the best post read for a while, seems my body is not liking flu bouts these days arrgghhh

Key man insurance :beerchug: more like it.

lmfao, wish I'd got a policy now & claim from ASN

Nigel doesn't have a paypal address but if you would like to forward large amounts of money to me i will see he ...eh...gets it:thumbsup:

Yes this is my business/stage manager, please direct all future donations (of used nappies) to him, if you need his address, PM me :p

cheers Nige old fruit!!

Oi, not so much of the fruit, cue aythreee :undwech:

So when is the great man going to put in an appearance??

Ok, I am the reincarnation of Leonidas, with my own 6 pack (of beer)

stage fright......

Nah beer helps that side of things lmfao

yep nige is a true gent i havent had the pleasure of having him doing anything to my car YET but in the near future im sure i will be nige i :applaus: you

About time too :p

I have only recently been using these forums for help and advice and Nigel is a star, PM'd me information and even called me to discuss things..

No worries mate, we'll meet up very soon & get you alls sorted.

Hi guys,

C`mon nige, nuff already.

We know this is you.....

At least we know this is you mate

careys_mankini.jpg

Where you been hiding you traitor :p

TBH mate been bit lonely around here without you :)

I'm at least as clever as Paul

Minus wearing mankini's

At least we know this is you mate

careys_mankini.jpg

Where you been hiding you traitor :p

TBH mate been bit lonely around here without you :)

HaHa cheers, been bashing Motorways in the old Bavarian soot chucker.

Nowt much to say these days mate, Im sure no one is interested in my automatic retractable tow bar and built in hard drive.....

Im sure no one is interested in my automatic retractable tow bar and built in hard drive.....

LMFAO smarmy git, but I like sound of those urrmmmm :) give me ideas now bar steward

lol, Lets bow to Mr N!!!

Yup hes a goodun! Helped me out a fair bit esp the day my car was being loaded in the container eh Nige lol!!!!

Shame we couldnt have hooked up to get some of that work done on mine before we left but hey if you come over and visit, payment can be in us putting you up for a few weeks!!!!

He's not a bad lad!!!

Nobody bows to me & I only bow to others when I'm to ****** to stand lmfao.

Dont worry girl we'll be seeing eachother again, families in tow :)