S3 8P2 & 8P3 Foglights Surrounds+Bumper confirmation required.

_GRP_

Q3 S-Line
Reaction score
Hi Guys.

Just wanting confirmation on a few things.
Wanting to change my current A3 Sportback S-Line 06 Front Bumper for a 8P2 S3 Version.
http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/76906-8p1-8p2-8p3.html

Wanting to go for a 8P2 S3 Bumper, as this seems a straight swap with the newer 8P3 S3 needing
new bonnett & lights (from what I can see). I'm told the reinforcer bar on either models also needs replacing or cutting if someone could confirm that would be great.

It seems finding a 2nd hand 8P2 S3 Bumper is going to be a mission, so may end up buying this new, but hope I can get the Front Grill & Fog Light surrounds 2nd hand. Does anyone know is these parts are specific to each bumper version or if the newer 8P3 S3 Grill and Fog surrounds fit the slightly older 8P2 S3 Version?

In addtion, slightly regarding if my current 06 S-Line Fog Lights will fit the 8P2 S3 Bumper (seems to be a bit of conflicting information) or if these need to be changed also.

Thanks for your help.
George

and if anyone has part numbers for any of the elements, bumper/Grill (Black)/Fog Surrounds etc that would really help.
George

everything post facelift will be no good to you unless your changing everything!

s line fogs are same as S3 so no worries but you will need all the S3 grilles. dont worry about the crash bar, it just needs trimming across the bottom edge as the S3 bumper has bigger fog grilles