Volks AutosEM Tuning
    1st Gear

Status

Rubber trim on sides on widescreen - help?

Was giving 'her' a royal weekend going over with the full megs treatment and during the wash I noticed that the rubber trim housed alongside the passenger side of the windscreen a-pillar is missing!!

Questions are:

Would it have been nicked as the car is a 2010 model and I wasn't aware of it becoming loose before?
    How much is this to replace?

Thanks in advance all,
    Cheers.
    NOW...another similar RS3?!? ...Phantom Black RS3 with Buckets, folding auto dim mirrors, privacy glass, Bose, Alu inlays, light & rain sensor pack, black exhaust tips and now Scorpion decat pipes and MPSS rubber!

REFUNDED - Phantom Black RS3 with Buckets, folding auto dim mirrors, privacy glass, Bose, Alu inlays, light and rain sensor pack.

GONE - S3 SB BE - '10 plate in Ibis with Buckets; RNS-E; tech & comfort pack; Revo stage 1; Milltek TBE; BBS CK 19's in Anthracite on Asseymetric rubber!

2. # ADS
    ADS

Fossie

Status
    Any pics ?

1st Gear

Status
    I bought them locally for about 20 euros each from audi but mine is 2007 model.

Fossie

Status
    It's what is called a 'water deflector' part no. :- 8P0 854 327 B approx price £11

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by mike foster View Post
    It's what is called a 'water deflector' part no. :- 8P0 854 327 B approx price £11

Excellent mate - really appreciate the feedback.

I'll give the Stealers a call shortly and order one.

Cheers,
    NOW...another similar RS3?!? ...Phantom Black RS3 with Buckets, folding auto dim mirrors, privacy glass, Bose, Alu inlays, light & rain sensor pack, black exhaust tips and now Scorpion decat pipes and MPSS rubber!

REFUNDED - Phantom Black RS3 with Buckets, folding auto dim mirrors, privacy glass, Bose, Alu inlays, light and rain sensor pack.

GONE - S3 SB BE - '10 plate in Ibis with Buckets; RNS-E; tech & comfort pack; Revo stage 1; Milltek TBE; BBS CK 19's in Anthracite on Asseymetric rubber!