Reversing judder

Jord

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone could give me any advise
Ive had problem with juddering going forward, but that's sorted now, but I noticed this morn it's juddering when I reverse, it feels like it's like I ain't accelerating enough and then after a certain bit it's ok, it's like a good shake and loud noise of the car, ive tried it going forward with the clutch and the clutch is biting, And not slipping at all
Thanks

Jord

Still looking for any advice,
I think it could either be the engine mounts or I hope it's not the clutch n flywheel,
It's Selecting every gear ok, no clutch slip, just judders at low revs in reverse
O yeah, forgot to say, it's a 2.0tdi done about 89,000 On a 55 plate
Thanks

Last edited:
It was a dodgy fuel temp sensor due a crappy chip te previous owner had on and then removed, i replaced the sensor, now it's sound

It was a dodgy fuel temp sensor due a crappy chip te previous owner had on and then removed, i replaced the sensor, now it's sound

Hi mate, sounds like what i need. Did you take it into audi and tell them what you wanted or did you buy it and do it all yourself?

I took it to a mates garage and put vagcom on it, it flashed up with fault so I fitted it myself, it took me about 5 minutes,