delivery dates

nick2107

Reaction score
Nottingham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Hi everyone im new to the site, ive just ordered a A3 sportback black edition speced up a fair amount have been told will have it for the new reg in september whats the chances after reading some of the threads on here......................

cheers nick

Wrong section pal, this is the 8l, you need 8p.

Hi everyone im new to the site, ive just ordered a A3 sportback black edition speced up a fair amount have been told will have it for the new reg in september whats the chances after reading some of the threads on here......................

cheers nick

New REG is still 16 weeks away so your in with a good shout. On speaking with my dealer Black Ed lead times are virtually back to the standard lead times as parts are now more available...

Mate of mine ordered a new TT around this time last year and they announced a facelift between his order and the delivery so he got a free TTS style bodykit at the expense of having to wait an extra few weeks (which he was away for anyway) so they could put it on a 60 plate. Maybe you'll get the same, since the RS3 will be out and the next A3 is being "leaked"?

New REG is still 16 weeks away so your in with a good shout. On speaking with my dealer Black Ed lead times are virtually back to the standard lead times as parts are now more available...

What dealer is that?

My mate placed his order yesterday and has been told it won't be here until November.

Ive today taken delivery of my A3 Sportback Black Edition 170 and it was ordered in June 2010 so just over 10 months waiting, i have been told that lead times are better but dont bank on it and hope for your sake they are.

Ive today taken delivery of my A3 Sportback Black Edition 170 and it was ordered in June 2010 so just over 10 months waiting, i have been told that lead times are better but dont bank on it and hope for your sake they are.

10 months! That's some wait! I'm looking at 6 months (apparently) and that's long enough.