How to get music on RNSE.

Candy

Reaction score
Hiya guy's,
I just wanted to know what is the best way to play music on a 2007 s3 RNSE.
I would of thought because some s3's come with a ipod connection that would be the best way to play different music but as i have seen from different thread's this isn't the case. As you only have the option of having 5 track's and the rest of the ipod is on track 6. I would ideally like to go into different album's and play the different titled track's.

Is their any way of getting music on the RNSE like this? Would i be able to get a SD card slot and make different album folder's and be able to view them on the RNSE as different folder's.?

Pretty pathetic this as you would think Audi would of though of this when putting a ipod connection into the s3!

Any feed back would be greatly appreciated.

You've discovered how pants the ipod connector is I see !!

SD cards are great, but think you can only use a maximum of 2GB cards in each slot on the pre-2010 RNSE. That's what I use and they're good for about 20 albums each. I just carry a couple of extras in the glovebox, so have about 80 albums in the car!

SD cards will alow you to see albums and track titles or play 'random' if you want.

Whats wrong with the Dension 100, it lets you control your iPod fully. You can choose album, artist, etc. using th DIS which it also uses to show track names on. I have one and love it.

That's weird, my iPod has all the albums and tracks that I can pick and choose from with no problems. Is it maybe something to do with the way things are loaded onto your iPod? I use a programme called (tag and rename) and have no problems at all seeing albums and tracks once it's connected.

She means on the rns display, not on there ipod itself, best bet if you want proper ipod integration is upgrade to a mk2 rns & install AMI, this will give you full ipod integration, but at a cost.

PM me if interested as I do these installs.

I have the full ipod list on the display. The ipod stays in the glovebox and doesn't come out.

Can you expand on your setup, as in car, year, head unit , any aftermarket ipod kit fitted, etc please.