Opinions on this black Grill. A3 8P

I'm pretty sure that's an FK Design grill. I just fitted one of these that I bought off amazon for £50. It's based on the S3 grill but with fewer vertical holes/slats (5 instead of 6). It's not as nice or as good quality as the OEM black optics grill but then again it does cost less than a quarter of the price.

I've got some gloss black vinyl and will be wrapping the surround in the next few weeks to make it look a little better. The grill has a holder for the sline badge but the standard badge off my old grill doesn't fit so i'll probably fashion a new holder with some scraps of plastic and some glue. If it has the holder and you don't want to put a badge on then the badge holder will be easy to remove.

I'm pretty sure that's an FK Design grill. I just fitted one of these that I bought off amazon for £50. It's based on the S3 grill but with fewer vertical holes/slats (5 instead of 6). It's not as nice or as good quality as the OEM black optics grill but then again it does cost less than a quarter of the price.

I've got some gloss black vinyl and will be wrapping the surround in the next few weeks to make it look a little better. The grill has a holder for the sline badge but the standard badge off my old grill doesn't fit so i'll probably fashion a new holder with some scraps of plastic and some glue. If it has the holder and you don't want to put a badge on then the badge holder will be easy to remove.

Cheers bud, post some pics up when you get the wrap done if you would be so kind :)