AH FabricationsVolks Autos
    2nd Gear

Status

Door card sale question....

Just a quick question if you dont mind. Im not trying to sell something to you but just wanted to ask. Ive been trying to sell my doorcards from my 2008 A3 sportback off and on for a few months through ebay. I get plenty of people watching but never any bids. What I want to know is what kind of price should I be looking at? There in excellent condition, soul black, cloth with pianno black inserts, one has a small scratch though?
    Also would I be better off stripping them all down to sell like the door inserts, handles, switches etc?

Thanks in advance for any guidance...

2. # ADS
    ADS

Fossie

Status
    Presumably you have also advertised in the forum 'classified' section ?

Could there be a question mark as to why you are selling your doorcards ? Could people reading the ebay advert be thinking you have a set of cards from a stolen vehicle to get rid of ?

On the other hand, maybe nobody is in the market to buy door cards !!!!

1st Gear

Status
    I am inn the market for a set but need them for a 3 door! I think you may be better stripping them down and trying to sell maybe?
    Wanted - a pillar covers, leather interior, rear bumper, standard head lining

2nd Gear

Status
    No I advertised them on ebay, I recently bought a set of cards with the leather inserts from the s-line model so no longer have any need for the ones I had. I think Ill just go ahead and split them down and through the rest in the bin.

Audi Heaven

Status
    Are you doing Buy it now or auction on E-Bay? Surely if it's auction starting at say £10 someone will start the bidding...
    Scott

Audi A3 Sportback 2.0T Quattro S-Line 2007 8P2
    Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, iPod, Auto Lights & Wipers, Interior Light Pack