Yet another Bumper question...sorry

WelshWoody83

Reaction score
Hi, I was just wondering if someone could clear something up for me?? Just a yes or no and possibly a part number.
Ive been looking through other posts about this but Im a little confused about 1, 2 and 3 part bumpers etc?
Basically I have the bumper bellow, I only noticed the grey plastic part around the exhaust the other day, dont know how I didnt notice it before but I didnt. Anyway can this piece just be taken out and replaced for the better looking S-Line one or am I stuck with it? I dont really want to be changing the entire bumper but if I could just change that plastic part at the bottom Id be happy, well happier.

Thanks
bumper.jpg

Yes you can just change that part (diffuser) without changing the bumper.... for this.....

slineval.jpg

Might be a bumper off job to do it though as its tricky to get to the clips to release and refit the new one.

You're looking at about £170-£180 for it new. The grey part is about £80 and the honeycomb trims are £25 each, and you need four of them.

Part number I can't remember, but if you look in the stoke audi part of the forum you will find it quoted in a couple of the posts.

Yeah it does look a lot better. No painting is needed, just fitting.

If you can find one second hand then don't worry if its not from a sportback.... the 3 door and cabriolet diffusers are the same fit.