New pics Frome sweden...

Lovely photos trident i like that light effect with the fogs. Very nice indeed! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

great pics of a great car.
Well done fella /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Wheres the 19in RS6's mate?? Those stars your winter wheels?

@JSportback - Long exposure shots. Leaving the shutter lens open for a few seconds gets that effect (basically). Still Trident has done a good job with new camera.

@Trident - which camera?

[ QUOTE ]
IanL-S3 said:
@JSportback - Long exposure shots. Leaving the shutter lens open for a few seconds gets that effect (basically). Still Trident has done a good job with new camera.

you sure about that?

Can't be sure...but its how i would do it.
i guess you could do the same with photoshop.
But as trident said he was trying out his new camera....
If you have a digital cam with manual setting...take your car to a really dark place...put the lights on...take a pic with the shutter open for about 3 secs (guess) and you should get something similar.

Digital cameras make it far easier to get such 'cool' effects...
Look at my avatar...that's just a canon ixus500 shot on auto with a over-ride on the light setting (accidently). Basically jumped out car (it was freezing) took pic and jumped back in. i dont use screen so didnt know what i had. Over-exposed top half - i'll admit, but i like it for the moment.

I'll wait for Trident to totally contradict me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Cool, Im going to go out take some pics of the Sportsback at the weekend, just got myself a new Panasonic FZ20 with Leica lense, so I'll give it a whirl! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Andy said:
Just noticed you don't have the S-Line badge on your steering wheel.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think the s-line badge on the steering wheel only applies to the sportback s-line wheel at present, but i might get slaughtered by everyone for saying that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/fuck_you.gif

I think it's a build time thing with the sline badge on the steering wheel. I've got the 3-door sline and have the badge, but I think the earlier ones (2004 model year?) didn't.

P.S. Regarding the long shutter speed damaging the CCD, from what I've read long shutter speeds are fine, but you can damage the CCD if you're pointing it directly at the sun with a long-ish shutter speed.