Tyre Pressure Monitoring System Fitters

HUgradar

Reaction score
DOes anyone know of anyone who can Fit the TPMS in the north West Area?

i dont want to spend too much

or if it is not a major job then can someone guide me on how i can get this done?

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
ive done mine myself mate, quite easy to do, just you need vagcom and elsa to check which pin the wires go into - otherwise id say bring it over

total cost to me was approx £25

So are tyre pressure sensors not fitted as standard on the A3? I'll be very happy if not. They were a complete pain in the **** on both the 1 series and 3 series I had. Bing! pressure to high Bing! pressure to low Bing! light won't reset Bing BING BING! ARRRRGGGHHHHH It's all coming flooding back.

ya less likely to hear the audi one i hear, so little infact that one member mentioned he noticed his tyre was flat before the system did :)

Hmm i might be interested in fitting this... so whats involved and what parts are needed? I already have VCDS and Elsa so could do it myself with some pointers.

Is it worth fitting this?
Audi say its more hassle than its worth?

if you guys have a look through the FAQ section, think someone has put a guide in there and all parts needed

I had a look the other day could not find it
i'll have another look later

im pretty sure it was in there, its been a while since ive looked at it tho

that's the one i used..... makes it look more complicated than it actually is tbf..... the only difference is that your car will use a different ABS pin as the one descibed in that instruction guide

Is it worth fitting this?
Audi say its more hassle than its worth?

I wouldn't have thought it was worth it to be honest. If someone can't tell they have a flat tyre by the suddenly terrible handling, loud noise or slight drop at one side then they are an idiot and shouldn't be allowed to drive a car.

It is however good to hear that the Audi one isn't as sensitive and highly irritating as the BMW one. I guess BMW made it so sensitive due to the run flat tyres.

yeah my misus used to have probs with her Mini system..... its just a nice to have in my eyes, another blank button replaced :)

Oh and if anyone has a 2010 onwards car, i have the middle facelift button spare, ordered incorrectly..... £16 from the dealer...ill do £12 delivered, bargain!! I think its for models which have buttons to the right of the hazard switch instead of a card tray

Interesting... I've had the switch in my car for a year or so, not wired up just came part of the double din bits I bought off ebay for RNS-E retrofit. If I new it was that easy I would of retrofitted it a long time ago... Just taken the older style switches out for facelift version so I have the switch if anyone is interested see classifieds.