whole weekend of mod madness :)

AARON77

Reaction score
wow guys wot a weeekend ive had. it started like this, on the saturday i was heading down the lads at AMD essex to have my kw v1 coilovers fitted and some new discs n pads.
As always they done a fantastic job and damn quick too they changed the shocks, discs n pads and done my 4 wheel alignment and fitted a new filter in just a few hours :)
I left essex a very happy man
aa377ed6.jpg
[/IMG]
aa377ed6.jpg
i then headed straight to swindon (nailed th journey 1 hour 35) absolutely loving my new ride,
when i got there i got stuck into fitting my badger 5 tip only to find i had to modify it a lil to make it my apy engine but it all turned out well in the end :)
wot a great mod!! defo best thing ive done for wile
have more pics of the tip to follow
i then spent the rest of the afternoon fiting my SWG race diagnostic thingy
5476dc4c.jpg
then on the sunday i repainted my wheels matt black and went to cheltenham cruise, where i think i shudda got a medal for almost running a copper over hahahahaha
Then on the monday i put my good man VinceA3turbo's chippie skills to good use!!!
i decided to strip out my rear seats in preparation for my 2x 12lb nos tanks which will be fitted next week. It was very adventurous for me but it its something ive wanted to do for a wile now, it was hard collar but i enjoyed it and i think it will look ace when the nos tanks and half show cage are installed over the next couple of weeks
4665d0f1.jpg
78e17cfe.jpg
281cc68f.jpg
prep work for the false floor
0ac477eb.jpg
false floor with my 12inch sub
0ecb68e8.jpg
we also stripped ot the audi sub and 6 disc changer and mounted the amp for the sub
6c199c1e.jpg
THE FINISHED LOOK--------------------------------->>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
8e05d3c5.jpg
9711edf1.jpg
I think its gonna looka ce with the 2 nos tanks in the back and show cage too.
and one last pic of my s3's new stance
d83d4551.jpg
its not ended there its off for a full service and oil pickup job then an mot, then its off to the wizards of noz on the 3rd of may.
its all exciting stuff at the moment :)
will ad some more pics as progress is made over the next couple of weeks

damn after all that i just realised that i posted this in the 8p forum instead of the 8l forum
does any1 know how i can move it over

if this gets moved, come back in when the Nos is fitted!!!

why are you going for a half show cage? why not do it properley?

good rpogress though!

nice car dude... will be following this even though your from the "OTHER" side :laugh:

Lots of progress! ... I thought the helper springs went on the bottom of coilovers?