Spacers for OEM S3 8P2 18" alloys?

NME

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just wondering if its possible to improve the stance of my S3 OEM wheels with spacers, and if so, what sizes are best.

Not got to coilovers yet, its next, amongst other things!

So was wondering what distance I can get away with, bearing in mind that it will be lowered sooner or later.

Anyone suggest any decent makes and where to purchase them from?

I'm after a decent OEM look for the time being, with a view to lowering it.

Any help would be appreciated!

if your wanting to push the wheels out a bit, the most common combination to go for is 10mm at the front and 12mm at the back (thats per side) that will help fill the arches nicely and when its dropped will look spot on!

the spacers that most people go for are either forge or h&r & you can get them from dpm performance

they are always sold in axel sets so 2 individual spacers

no worries mate

H&R only do one set for the S3 and its a 25mm drop, they are generally pretty good, but they arnt a perfect match to the S3's shocks so when the road gets a bit bouncy you really notice it, personally id say the H&Rs arent a permanent solution on their own, at some point youll either need match dampers or a full change to coilovers

I assume you will need longer locking wheel nuts etc?

Can you recommend a decent supplier for suitable nuts and locking nuts?

Cheers.

Yea you will do
Not got any yet, gonna try and get
Some but not had the chance to look for any.

Does that mean these come with longer wheel nuts (non - locking) then?

It was confusing on the Motorsport link, as it shows bolts in the picture, but says that "Sorry we are unable to supply longer bolts at this time"

Did you have to source your own longer bolts?

They normally only come as standard bolts, so
Will have to find longer locking nuts yourself.

I've not checked the Motorsport link, but it's saying that I guess they are out of stock or something. May be worth giving them a call