Pls help - cleaning issue! Is it possible?

could be done pretty easily, just unbolt the seats... and unplug airbag sensors etc. you could even remove the runners if you wanted, just make sure you bolt them down tight again,

not sure if unplugging the airbag plug would throw any fault codes up so you would have to get them cleared once back together,

as for somewhere to do it in Essex... wouldnt have a clue, im guessing it would be a do it at home on your drive kinda job or ask a professional detailer, who didnt mind taking the seats out, (or someone on here might be able to help if your not too handy with the tools...)

There are no runners on the floor, its all built into the seat, just 4 bolts onto the car, airbag light will show & I expect he will have a system to extinguish the light when finished, so wouldnt worry there.

Just disconnect the neg terminal on your batt before disconnecting the air bag connectors under the seat.
This will stop the SRS from storing a fault codes so you can just reinstall, connect the battery and no stored fault codes to clear ;)

I'm a lady owner with a passion for OCD cleaning (especially keeping my baby clean) but also great manicures so I won't be getting my hands dirty I'm afraid! lol just wanted to see if anyone could do it.