fitting different pcd alloys??

Ash187

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Hi Guys, (and especially N8)

Can a PCD of 5x110 be fitted onto our A3's which are 5x112? and also would there be any issues in doing this (short term/long term)?

Need adaptors to get them to fit and cant see any issues in short term or long term.
Sure more of the clued up guys will confirm what to do and if there is any issues

One of my friends bought porsche wheels for his golf, cant remember the stats but he just bought adapters and fitted them, had them on over a year no problems at all...

Are there any adapters i should look for if i decide to go down that route? or any i should stay away from? did a quick search online and found some H&R's for £150 which i think is a bit steep???

You should be ok using wobbly bolts, failing that, adapters, i think DPM performance should be able to help you out, they have a sponsored section on the forum

You would only need a spigot ring if the centre bore of the alloys were large then the centre bore of your car (57.1)

I was thinking of a set of alloys but im going off them as i would need to get them refurbed anyway, and by the time i have done that i may as well buy them new.