Map Lights/Ambient Lighting Part Number

Mark i see your other post re VCDS

As far as i am aware the led sits in the door card above the handle. ( it does on mine) but i know NHN said something once about different handles.
My old 2004 had them in the door cards and my new 2011 has the places for them in the cards as well ???

Hi Paddy,

The incorrect handles I have ordered are 8P3867020, these have the LED connectors built-in as I don't want to make holes in the plastic and fit them to my existing handles. Looms made by RobinA3 clip in perfectly, and have been activated via VCDS so they are properly coded and are powered on the relevant PINs.

Thanks for the lighting info, will order up tomorrow.

- Mark

As far as i can see the 08 SB had the LEDS in the door card. ETKA dosnt even list that number 8p3867020 ?

That's definitely the part number printed in the plastic... Got one of the handles in front of me!

Anybody got the part number for the same unit, but with sunroof and black in colour?

So if the front one is 8E0 947 135 D 9NQ what is the part number for the rear map lights which you get with the interior light pack in silver/grey?

Chris

Nevermind. Found it in ETKA

For future reference it's: 8E0 947 106 6PS

@loudchris: The part no. for the rear in silver with map lights is: 8E0 947 111 A 9NQ

Thanks buddy :) Do you know if they changed the grey colour of the headliner during production as mine is a 2004 and i am not sure if it is silver as i know the silver was taken from a later s3?

Chris

Thanks buddy :) Do you know if they changed the grey colour of the headliner during production as mine is a 2004 and i am not sure if it is silver as i know the silver was taken from a later s3?

Chris
Not a clue, mate. However if you pull the unit you have out and check the last 3 characters of the part no. that should tell you if I've given you the right colour part :)

Anyone know the part number for it in black with pan roof???
I did think that you to have the interior light pack as part of the pan roof....apparently not!!!

Anyone know the part number for it in black with pan roof???
I did think that you to have the interior light pack as part of the pan roof....apparently not!!!
Just posted the part no, dude. It was the same as the one I was looking for.