black optic par numbers

qennu

Reaction score
Hi can anyone help as I am going to the main dealer today to order a black optic grill.Anyone knows the part numbers for it ?Does it come as one piece (ie where the chrome suppose to be ogether with the mesh or in 2 piece ?) .I am asking as yesterday I went to the dealer and he said that to be 100% sure I need to get my old one !

cheers

I think the part number will depend on the year of your car as the current model has a different grill which I believe is 1 piece. The old grill does apparently come as 2 pieces (grill and surround) which can be bought separately. I wouldn't quote me on any of this though as I'm new to the world of Audi's.

Be interesting to see how much you get the grill for. I asked my local dealer in Glasgow about it yesterday and was quoted £300 :faint: So despite preferring OEM I think i'll be going for the FK design version for £50.

Should come as the entire thing....surround,grille and rings(!)....mine did.

well been at the dealer and got some prices.black optic grill is 275 euros and the outer part only (instead of the chrome) is 85 euros.dont know why the price difference is alot as the standard grill complete with the chrome surround and the 4 rings is just 115 euros.oh and a new s line bumper is 300 euros.also MY09 lights is 220 euros a pair so need to go again as I think they have fair prices.Let me know what people think about the prices,bare in mind that when I buy from the uk I have paypal charges,currency charges and shipping costs.

Also I didnt buy the black optic grill as I've been asking a few people (family and friends) and you know what ?eveybody is telling me to keep the standard grill as my car is black and black with black won't match.I really hate it when people with black cars put black alloys on but I think the black optic grill together with tint lamin-x looks the nuts.opinions pls :)

Nah they are wrong, black optics grill on a black a3 will look awesome, thats what i think anyway. Hopefully going to get mines next month, only thing is the dealer quoted me 330 quid for it today, and im certainly not paying that.

Not sure where you are getting your prices from OR if they have risen dramitcally but if you check out the 'stoke audi' forum on here they qoute £150 for the black optic grill and £40 for the number plate holder you need, so roughly £200 from stoke audi???

also, black grill on black looks mean, especially with the lamin-x headlights. you dont see many of them, infact ive only ever seen one and thats from a user on here.

also need one of these, just the surround tho, as mine has been painted and is starting to peel! anyone know anywhere to get these online?

well we need to do a group buy as cant beat oem !