An Emotional Day

Lee_R

Reaction score
Bye bye!

My A3 has left my ownership. Been a great car and had some great help off guys on here.

having a baby soon means i cant justify more expense so as much as i'd like a sportback i might have to chav it up in a Golf or a Leon!:wacko:

Any SB's for sale on here???

You may as well dig your heels in and buy a sportback, as you'll only regret it dude lol Maybe one will come up at a suitable budget for you bro

What's your budget going to be Lee? And what are you willing to compromise on, spec, mileage or age? I'll keep an eye out for you :) I agree though you'll wish you had a sportback if you get a golf or leon

looking £10k max, 80k miles max. Would ideally want an S line. Dont care about RNS as its rubbish, also not bothered if not full leather but would like rear sensors and auto lights

Reactions: thebott
Go Sportback! Got my 06 S-Line, 60k with Leather for £8400

get an sportback as the others said you will only regret it , there are plenty of nice examples around for 10k mate

my mate just bought a red sportback, 52k, fsh, s-line 170, full leather, £7995, 57 plate, had hell of a drive to get it, but was a good deal.

Have been looking all over the web and cant find anything priced like that!!