Scott's A3 Build Thread (With Pics)

Car looks great mate.
Excellent stance.
Not normally my cup of tea but i love the Bentleys on your car.
Good job!

Alrite peeps anyone got any idea whats the biggest spacers id get away with if any with my bentleys on?

You don't want spacers, you want more lows :wub:
Haha i actually pre-empted that reply a mile off n8, maybe slightly lower but i just isnt practical my man so going for next best thing,,,,,,,,,,WIDE!!!!! help a brother out?:friends:

Was wondering how long it was guna take before you piped up :p
lmao not long fella eh hahaha i want more lows but on the front im on the bottom of the adjusters so cant go any lower without taking the adjusters out hhmmmm thats got me thinking prob get another 10mm that way lol then go all the way down on the rear lol

lmao not long fella eh hahaha i want more lows but on the front im on the bottom of the adjusters so cant go any lower without taking the adjusters out hhmmmm thats got me thinking prob get another 10mm that way lol then go all the way down on the rear lol
Ive still got more a little more left, but i think you should do it!!!

Well ive gone all the way down on the front today, already had 2 scrapes under my front bumper haha but it was a scratched to bits anyway, is any1 elses a mess?! , thinking of maybe getting a front splitter but not sure? what do you guys think? obv if i was going to bother i would get it resprayed 1st.

Also waxed my wheels up today inside and out while they were off, theyre gleamin :)

Last edited:
you should see my leon spliter its ruined from catching speed bumps all the time lol need to get a new one i think

you should see my leon spliter its ruined from catching speed bumps all the time lol need to get a new one i think
M8 i duno what to do i think im might go back up a little or my front bumper is guna end up mangled! were you get your splitter from agen?

M8 i duno what to do i think im might go back up a little or my front bumper is guna end up mangled! were you get your splitter from agen?
keep it low and drive a different route home job done ive had to adjust my route home as it sits now lol , you can get them brand new from seat for about £25 give or take a fiver dont know how much they are at the mo soz dude

Pics of new lows?
Guna get the rears adjusted tommorow Tim m8, its been detailed, but the weather has been ****e and raining every day so havnt had the chance to take any decent pics, doing a shoot with my m8 when the sun starts to get out then ill post them

keep it low and drive a different route home job done ive had to adjust my route home as it sits now lol , you can get them brand new from seat for about £25 give or take a fiver dont know how much they are at the mo soz dude
No problem fran you got the site or number for the stealers?

Ok so wheels came off the other day waxed inside and out, found the wheel wax to be a pretty good product happy with the finish. . .

P6080061.jpg

P6080060.jpg

P6080059.jpg

P6080057.jpg

Love cleaning the wheels after they have been waxed the week previous lol

Also picture of new front lows, tried to get the back sorted today also to sort the overall stance out but couldnt get the axel bolt off :( guna get the air gun on it during next week and adjust the back aswell. . . . .

P6110059.jpg

lol yeah only joking buddy mine is low enough i think it catches the front now on speedbumps but i can still go over them so its staying that low for now , yeah mine is too :)

the finish on the wheels looks fantastic! proper good mate!