New Interior Layout in the A3

I dont think that picture is from a A3 tho :p looks like A4 B8 imo.

Edit: If you flip down "Interior equipment", it doesn't say anything about a sat-nav in the car.

Last edited:
f'ing retarded. i know it's a small thing but it makes me lose total faith in a dealership when they can't tell their products apart.

f'ing retarded. i know it's a small thing but it makes me lose total faith in a dealership when they can't tell their products apart.

lol sub...no one on here can agree what it is either :)...but it is a s-line A5 :yes:

Last edited:
:lmfao: Steady on son, they probably just got their photos mixed up.

that doesn't change my point. they should be able to tell their products apart. we could take that one further tho - maybe they're trying to make the car out as better than what it is, or they've got something to hide? if they can make a mistake like that what else might they overlook? i mean a car is usually the 2nd most expensive thing you'll purchase in your lifetime. on that basis if i'm not 100% happy i'll walk away.

lol sub...no one on here can agree what it is either :)...but it is a s-line A5 :yes:

we know it's a B8 and not an 8P. putting an A5 photo in an A4 or vice versa one could live with because i could easily overlook that, but dealers are working with these cars day in and day out. there's no similarity at all between the B8 interior and the 8P interior save a common steering wheel.

Last edited:
that doesn't change my point. they should be able to tell their products apart. we could take that one further tho - maybe they're trying to make the car out as better than what it is, or they've got something to hide? if they can make a mistake like that what else might they overlook? i mean a car is usually the 2nd most expensive thing you'll purchase in your lifetime. on that basis if i'm not 100% happy i'll walk away.

we know it's a B8 and not an 8P. putting an A5 photo in an A4 or vice versa one could live with because i could easily overlook that, but dealers are working with these cars day in and day out. there's no similarity at all between the B8 interior and the 8P interior save a common steering wheel.

How many people buy a car on the basis of just seeing photos?
So I very much doubt it's being done to hide something, as all would be revealed during the actual viewing.

I also don't think that making this error has anything to do with their knowledge of the cars they are selling.

You ever made a silly mistake in your job? (non life threatening doc!).
I know that I have.

It's just a mistake.

I was told i was a silly mistake by a doc once....

How many people buy a car on the basis of just seeing photos?
So I very much doubt it's being done to hide something, as all would be revealed during the actual viewing.

I also don't think that making this error has anything to do with their knowledge of the cars they are selling.

You ever made a silly mistake in your job? (non life threatening doc!).
I know that I have.

It's just a mistake.

i see your point but i noticed stuff like this frequently enough when i was looking for a replacement for my 1.6.

yes a mistake is a mistake, and yes i've made them in my job and otherwise, and no i'd never buy a car based on photos alone, but i wouldn't even give these guys a call about that car either because i don't know what the interior is like. for example a lot of dealers (Audi and indis) don't list that the car has auto lights/wipers or whatever so you have to resort to looking at the photos to figure out if it has the extras you want. if i can't see the interior (and hence work out if it's specced the way i want) i wouldn't call. there's enough other A3s out there.

on a related topic: a few years ago Audi UK ran an advert at the bottom of the listings at the back of Top Gear magazine for the A6 with the Le Mans package, and had a picture of an S8 next to it. as in an external shot of the car.

Last edited:
The worst of the lot are BBC news..they drag up anything they think might do...They showed Harriers landing on a carrier off the Falklands the other day to show the RAF going into action in Libiya......:)

yeah thats a A5 interior defo i detailed my mates S5 on sunday and it had a similar interior obvoiusly different spec but the layout was the same audi get a grip *** lol