Priced right?

xs2man

Reaction score
I am going to be selling my A3 TDI (140), and was just wondering if you thought my price was right?

Make: Audi
Model: A3 SE 2.0 TDI
Colour: Grey
Year: 2003 / 53
Engine size: 2.0
Fuel type: Diesel
Transmission: Manual
Mileage: 120k
MOT: TBC
Tax: 11 Months
Description: FSH, 8P 2.0 TDI. Not mint by any means. Has issues as all cars this age will have, but overall reasonable condition. Deep scratch on drivers wing / bumper, some stone chips, some rusty bits on doors (arches are fine), faulty steering angle sensor.

Was thinking of a straight £4000 no offers. Is that enough or will people think its dodgy as it is so cheap?

DSC00810-1.jpg

DSC_0183.jpg

Will be sold on standard wheels though.

Well, I was gonna be selling the S4 and keeping the A3, but little interest in the S4, and rather than slash the price further, I decided to keep it and sell the A3, unless the S4 gets a cash offer.

I just need a change. Had the A3 for over 3 years now, and the S4 for over a year. Itchy feet.

Sounds a bit too cheap to me and honestly at that price Id have thought there must be something wrong and would most likely steer clear rather than think it was a bargain.

You should be able to get £5k. 140 diesels are a cracking engine and are still in great demand.

Well, I think to ask 5 I would really have to fix the wing and the steering sensor. Neither of which I can be hooped with as I have fallen out of love with the car, lol. Nothing against it as such, but just spent £500 on some mechanical stuff, and servicing on it, and still no love returns. Just had her too long I think. Thats not to say she is bad treated mind. On top of that £500, she has just had new glow plugs and starter motor too (all genuine Audi, should have receipts somewhere). Think the battery could do with changing also if I'm honest. Sometimes the clock resets herself.

Maybe I should up the price to £4500 ono then to not scare people away so much? Was just basing the price on my px offers over the weekend. Saying that, was offered £6500 for her against a BMW 335d. But I think that was more to do with what the dealer had to play with more than anything else.

mine that i bought for 5k Sport fully loaded, year 2004 99k milage 2.0TDI . So i dont think your would be cheap plus its SE year 2003 milage over100k
4k is reasable and the car is 8years old

Last edited: