New wheels on my wagon

cimic

Reaction score
Got some 19" genuine bbs ch refurbed in black. Whaddyer reckon?
I was gonna put these back to silver but i actually quite like the black now.
Mike
photo.jpg

Dont usually like black wheels ever but they look kinda good on you car mate, goes well wit the red i think. Nice.

black and red always a nice touch. just update your bumpers now n will look slick

Cheers for the comments guys
Yes ive got r32 brakes and yes i soooo want to do my bumpers but im super skint after getting the wheels. I might just wrap the chrome for now though.
Ive got some laminex thats been gathering dust for the last few months so thatll have to be the next job!
Never thought about doing the wing mirrors black ill have to find some pics of an a3 with them done first.
Mike

Looks fantastic. Agree with the above, needs the bumpers doing!

Only reservation is that dark wheels tend to make the wheels look an inch or so smaller, but with yours being 19s they look the perfect size even with the dark colour

Looks sweet as said s-line front and rear would finish it off nicely.
If i was you i'd just put some lamin-x on, spray or wrap the two grilles and black wing mirrors :)

Cheers for that its a good thread im gonna do my laminex tomorrow hopefully then after seeing yours probably will wrap the chrome as well.
Ill put up some more pics if and when this happens.
Not sure about the black wing mirrors after always spraying my wing mirrors body colour when i was a youth and couldnt afford to get a higher spec car.