Volks AutosAH Fabrications
    2nd Gear

Status

iPod Dock Fitting Problem

Im having a few issues with my iPod dock in terms of fitting. I have an ipod classic 6th generation which I purchased for the iPod dock and I can't get it to fit correctly. I have tried all different fittings (some for other iPods I havent bothered with), and when I come to a speed bump or anything, it just falls out..

Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Picked up on the 30th May!

2013 '13' Plate - Audi TT 1.8 TFSI S Line Roadster | Ibis White | Xenon Headlights with LED DRL | Half Leather/Suede with Silver Stitching | Brushed Aluminium Trim

Gone but won't be forgotten! 2011 '11' Plate - Audi A3 1.4 TFSI S Line | Ibis White | Privacy Glass | iPod Dock | Xenon Headlights with LED DRL | Half Leather with Silver Stitching | Brushed Aluminium Trim | S3 Pedals

2. # ADS
    ADS

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    I'm not sure the dock had a 6th gen ipod bracket tbh mate, I can only see 5th gen & classic shown, but not specifically yours, you not spoken to dealer about the kit?

I would look for an adapter cable on ebay & leave it in the bottom section mate.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

2nd Gear

Status
    I was going to speak to the dealer but I thought it might of been something simple! The iPod is roughly the same size as the 5th gen though? I might have a fish through my brothers kit because he might have one because he uses a nano.

It keeps falling out though, or just slightly coming loose - bit of a pain really!

Thanks for the reply though!
    Picked up on the 30th May!

2013 '13' Plate - Audi TT 1.8 TFSI S Line Roadster | Ibis White | Xenon Headlights with LED DRL | Half Leather/Suede with Silver Stitching | Brushed Aluminium Trim

Gone but won't be forgotten! 2011 '11' Plate - Audi A3 1.4 TFSI S Line | Ibis White | Privacy Glass | iPod Dock | Xenon Headlights with LED DRL | Half Leather with Silver Stitching | Brushed Aluminium Trim | S3 Pedals