Roof Lining query! dye help

warrenlord

Reaction score
Ok can anyone remember who it was who was dyeing their roof lining recently on this forum? and anyone had experience with this and what to use, is the valeting dye you see on ebay upto the job?

i might strip it all out and dye it all, then spray all the bits black ?

thanks

there was an episode of Wheeler Dealers where Mike Brewer sprayed the rear parcel shelf of a Peugeot 205 GTI and that looked the business.

why not get a piece of damaged headlining from a car that's been written off and have a play?

best of luck, let us know how you get on!

i cant remmeber who either im wanting to do this too , yeah prob the valeting dye its covers well not 100% sure on covering the rooflining but it works well on carpets so i imagine it would work

there was an episode of Wheeler Dealers where Mike Brewer sprayed the rear parcel shelf of a Peugeot 205 GTI!

That man is Satan, as far as cars are concerned. Can't stand the idiot!

haha what makes you say that? i rather enjoy Wheeler Dealers

thanks for feedback, there was defo somone recently on here who had a roof lining but he said it looked grey so dyed it black with a liquid dye and brush. trouble is what do you spray the sun visors and plastics with as visors are flexible and normal plate would crack?

there is special paint you can buy we have it in work to spray leather plastic's etc... i'll find out what its called 2morow for you if you like warren

thanks for link pal, please fran yeah could be handy, i know it can be done because lve seen loads of people spraying them in the past.

Guys let me put you out of your misery.:laugh:..it was Joereynolds89 Who dyed their roof lining recently on this forum.