CHANGING THE A3 FRONT GRILL

terrytrout

Reaction score
Hi
I have got an A3 S Line sportback 2l tdi 2006.
I want to take the grill off and replace it with a new black grill.
I have phoned Audi and they dont seem to be able to help me or they simply just cant be bothered.
Does anyone know what black grill would fit (part number etc) or does anyone have one for sale that would fit my car.

thanks

terry

Give them your chassis number and tell them you want the black (optic) s-line grille.
Or just pm Dave @ Stoke Audi and he chould give you a price and the part number.

any more pics of your A3 Ash-B? looks good on the above pics. wanting to get my car to a similar style so bit of inspiration would be great. sorry for the highjack

any more pics of your A3 Ash-B? looks good on the above pics. wanting to get my car to a similar style so bit of inspiration would be great. sorry for the highjack

What he said!
Black grille will be one if my next mods, just not looking forward to removing bumper.
Also sorry for hijack!

he has got a load of pics on facebook mate , you on facebook ??

nope fran, me a none facebook'er person. you tried the laminx route yet?

thanks my friend.
I'll call him tomorrow.
I'll get his number out of the directory.

cheers

terry:yes:

ah well im sure he will upload some new pics soon there is a few with his mate nate i think he is on here in he has a 8L S3 quality photo's to be fair , we are supposed to be having a photo shoot for our cars soon :)

not sure how much but think you have to do the cutting for the 8P as no pre-cut available afaik

thanks my friend.
I'll call him tomorrow.
I'll get his number out of the directory.

cheers

terry:yes:
]

Hi Terry no problem.

As Fran said they are on here send them a pm or give them a call they have there number in their sig :)

Cheers fella yeah click on my thread in my sig :)

ash-b did you do the laminx yourself? if yep did you remove the headlights to cut out? yep like the photo's lad!!

ash-b did you do the laminx yourself? if yep did you remove the headlights to cut out? yep like the photo's lad!!

Yeah got it off ebay pre cut already and no never removed the headlight just trimmed some of the lamin-x so it looked a bit more tidy.
Send me a pm to save hijacking this thread any more lol and cheers for the comments

yep apologies to he who started the thread :friends: