Loving It!!

ramos333

Reaction score
After coming from an R35 GTR to and S3 sportback black edition s-tronic of course you're going to be conerned about the difference in performance.

I must say how impressed I am with how punchy the engine is and the whole general feel of the car. It does put a smile on your face.

The car has only done 250 miles and wondered when the car will loosen up even more and when you would recommend after how many miles I should put the Revo map on?

Cheers, Ramos

Good to hear Ramos :) Glad your enjoying it. I think most people wait till 1000 miles when the engine been bedded in. Sure some of the S3 guys will be along soon

wow gtr is a nice car also but in my opinion the audi wins sure its not as fast its only got half the hp of the nissan but german build quality is world renowned good move , as ash said i would wait for at least a 1000 miles if not a little longer so the engine is run in properly

That's the second person I've seen come from a gtr to s3. Audi must be doing something right or Nissan something wrong!! Running costs have probably halved!

i agree, would give it a good 1000miles for everything to bed in before you start upping the power
also agree with N8 Revo aint the only tuners worth looking at, plenty other that are rated on here!

am i right in thinking that the A3 has got an award winning interior im sure i read it somewhere a while ago

i've had the RS4 before the GTR and the Mrs had a 2.0T quattro (revo), 58 plate ibis whote Coupe TT and now Missano 2.0T A3 Sportback (AMD map) so this is our 5th Audi.

GTR was epic but now i'm going to be dad it was a no brainer for it to go (plus the running costs were high).

I loved the REVO on her first A3 plus it has a solid reputation.

Thanks all for your comments so far!!

oohh you've had some nice cars there!! Good change though! Revo is a good choice, did us well

A nice move, i can see how the S3 really fits the bill on this one its classy, Decent running costs compared to the GTR you pretty much have everything you had in the GTR but just in a smaller package.

4WD, Turbo etc good move :icon_thumright:

Reactions: S3RYE
Thanks guys.

Have any of you been in a GTR?

Suprisingly never a friend had one for a very short time, It was a beast. I remember seeing a white one and had a word with the owners....This thing came down sounding like fireworks....ground was shaking he was running an Amuse titanium system...It sounded crazy.

Ah i love jap cars :( LOL

The car is an experiance. I know people expect it to be quick but it really is in a different league.

Nothing ever came close to beating it plus when do you ever get respect from bikes after beating them off the lights :)

ive driven one a few times, yes agreed the speed is "fast-fast" and is a gem for the money compared to other models which match peroformance.

battery isnt very good though, forever on charge so i hear.

my mate had one but recently sold it for new daytona rs5

ive driven one a few times, yes agreed the speed is "fast-fast" and is a gem for the money compared to other models which match peroformance.

battery isnt very good though, forever on charge so i hear.

my mate had one but recently sold it for new daytona rs5

I drove the RS5 and i must say it is very disapointing