AH FabricationsSky Insurance
    3rd Gear

Status

Anyone got VCDS in the Telford/Shrewsbury area?

I need to do a quick scan to check the genuine mileage in my car just for peace of mind. I've heard that this is a 5 min job but Audi will want to charge the full 50 to do it.

Does anyone live near me with VCDS that could help?

Thanks
    WANTED: S3 Side Skirts (3DR)

A3 S Line DSG TDi 140 (56) | Lava Grey | Groove & Drilled Discs | Green Stuff Pads | Eibach Sportline Springs | Eibach Spacers | Full heated leather | RNS-E 2010 MK2 | Rear Parking Sensors | Interior Light Pack | Heated Mirrors

2. # ADS
    ADS

6th Gear

Status
    I am about an hour away from you (J16 M6) if you are ok travelling. I'll don't mind scanning your car for you for free.

3rd Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinA3 View Post
    I am about an hour away from you (J16 M6) if you are ok travelling. I'll don't mind scanning your car for you for free.
    Thanks for the offer dude. If no-one else closer by offers then I'll take it up :-)
    Could you PM me your postcode so I see how far away you are? I'm hoping to get it scanned before Friday when I take my car into Audi to get the DSG oil changed.
    WANTED: S3 Side Skirts (3DR)

A3 S Line DSG TDi 140 (56) | Lava Grey | Groove & Drilled Discs | Green Stuff Pads | Eibach Sportline Springs | Eibach Spacers | Full heated leather | RNS-E 2010 MK2 | Rear Parking Sensors | Interior Light Pack | Heated Mirrors